74 | min haneul

Nox

Present

We are going to Idaho Falls.

After our little discussion with Jimin, we go over at Yoongi's to let him into our plan and to my surprise he complies. He's seems rather enthusiastic about it which seems to cheer Jimin up, and then we start looking for places to stay and things to do in Idaho while I search for the most affordable plane tickets.

I'm cozied up under a dove gray blanket which shockingly enough doesn't smell like weed and munch on some vinegar chips. Jimin rubs my leg affectionately under the blanket and it takes an incredible amount of willpower and actual physical strength for me to not lean on him and play with his hair or kiss his lips or tell him how much I love him.

"Is there anything I can do you guys?" Jimin asks and I give him a look. "Feels kind of awkward standing here doing nothing."

"I'm craving Mac Donald's." Yoongi mumbles then tosses his phone over to him. "I want two cheeseburgers, fries, a Coke and throw in a Happy Meal. You guys get whatever you want, it's on me."

"I want chicken nuggets and fries." I say as I scroll through flights and airlines. "And a Sprite."

"Got it," Jimin murmurs as he places our orders.

"I found a place in the city," Yoongi suddenly says. "Three bedrooms, one bathroom. Close to the city and the hot springs."

"I want to go ski." Nox whines. "Also, watch the price range per night. We're all broke here."

"Trust me I know."

"I was thinking, what if we invited more people?" Jimin suddenly suggests.

"Good one," Yoongi snorts.

"I'm serious. We will be staying there for a couple of days, right? Think of it, the more people we have, the less we pay."

"Getting a bigger place is more expensive dumbass."

"We will talk shit out with the owner and negotiate." Jimin says to him. "I'll handle the talking. You just sit back and keep your mouth shut before you offend anyone, and we end up with an overpriced house."

Yoongi rolls his eyes in annoyance when he puts his phone down and takes out a pack of cigarettes from his Salems from his back pocket. He brings it up to his lips and lights it up while saying, "And who are you planning to invite huh? Your shitty fucking friend who slept with your ex or weirdo Taehyung? What's up with him by the way Nox?" He blows out the excess smoke and looks at me with a curious expression. I tense up when he mentions Taehyung and I can feel Jimin stiffen next to me on the couch.

"Taehyung and I aren't seeing each other anymore." I finally say.

"Oh, shit. Didn't know that."

"Yeah, it's over now."

"I have more friends than you dick." Jimin snaps at him and Yoongi laughs.

"Sure, you've got more friends who are fuckin rats."

Jimin's hand stills on my leg.

"Are you talking about yourself?" He says lowly, his eyes going dark.

"Calm down man, I'm just fucking with you."

"Fuck off." Jimin retorts then gets off the couch. "Do whatever the fuck you want."

"Jimin," I say softly, but he ignores me.

He walks towards the exit and slams the door shut on his way out.