Chapter 44

Right after we rest for a bit, we continue on our way home

Right after we rest for a bit, we continue on our way home. Everyone is sleeping due to exhaustion and not enough sleep since we really slept late and do whatever we can to enjoy the place.

"Hyung~". I wake up Heeseung, who's sitting beside me. I switched seats with Ni-Ki.

"Hmm?". I pulled out the keychain.

"Peace offering, I guess?". I chuckled and put it in his hand.

"Best brother, huh?". He looked proud reading what was engraved on the keychain.

"If you don't want to, I can give it to Hae-". He quickly closed his palm when I'm reaching for it. I smiled seeing him smiling like an idiot while looking at the keychain.

I clung my arm around Heeseung's arm and then leaned on his shoulder, I closed my eyes to sleep. I'm slowly getting drowsy.

"You'll always be our little girl".

As soon as we reached home everyone thanked Hae-in and Mom for inviting them. I also thanked them since they were the one did everything for this trip.

We were welcomed by Jungwon's Mom. She told us to have some snacks she prepared since she knows that we might get hungry on our way home. And now we're at their house.

"Halmeoni, I have something for you~". I pulled out the popular dishes I bought in that place.

"Aigoo, you don't have to do that- but thank you". I laughed at her reaction.

"Louisa will be a great daughter in law to this family". Halmeoni suddenly said. My cheeks heated up as I looked around and saw everyone except Jungwon looked shocked, especially Jungwon's Mom, she just knew...

"Omo, are we not supposed to tell them yet?". I laughed nervously looking at Halmeoni.

"Halmeoni, you knew?". Sunoo asked grandma with widened eyes.

"Of course I knew everything". She proudly replied that it made Sunoo's mouth hang.

"I think you need to explain this one, Jungwon". His Mom playfully squinted her eyes at Jungwon.

I just scratched my head because of Halmeoni who just kill the moment- well, I kinda like what she said ㅎㅎ.

I gave the same bracelets to the boys. I set aside the one for my family.

"Where did you get the money to buy this?". Jay asked, looking at the bracelet on his wrist.

"I charge it to your accoun-"

"What?! How did you know my card?". He quickly looked up, glaring at me.

"You haven't changed your PIN, remember you gave me that when you told me to buy your materials at the mall". I let him sink in what I'm saying.