Chapter 6

The next day my head hurts like hell but I still have to get up and fight for my life

"Ugh... I shouldn't drink". I groaned as I walked out our house with my brother.

As expected the others are also there waiting for each other.

You might be wondering why we are always going to school all together. All of us grew up in one street, when I say all- I mean all of us, I grew up with these annoying men. I'm used to them so I just let them do what they want and I'm comfortable with them. They already knew all the dumb and crazy things I did, no need to be ashamed with them.

They are always spending their free time in our house, they look like they live here, well the same when we are in their house too. My brothers and I spent time at their houses if necessary, but most of the time they are here.

Unfortunately I'm the only girl that grew up with them, it somehow made me understand boys because of them. They really made me one of the boys, I'm not complaining! They are irritating sometimes but I love them, they are the only friends that I have.

"Don't forget to drink the medicine after break time". I nodded to my brother's reminder.

"How's your head?". Sunghoon asked when he saw me holding my head.

"Do I look okay to you?". I sarcastically said and massaged my temple.

"Did you review?". He asked, I stopped walking and looked at him clueless.

"What review?". I asked him back.

"Oh yeah, I expected it. Why am I asking you anyway?". He didn't explain and walked away laughing.

"Yah! what is it?!". I yelled angrily but he ignored me and walked with the guys.

"For your history class". Jungwon suddenly appeared beside me, handling the sandwich. I looked at him clueless too.

"Huh? what is this?". I asked what he meant and questioned the sandwich he's handling.

"You have a test in history, but you preferred going out instead of studying. And this sandwich is from grandma, she wants me to give this to you". He explained patiently, smiling at me.

"Oh, shoot! I almost forgot that test!- aw!". Because of the sudden move, my head started to hurt.

"You okay?". He held my hand where my hand was holding my head.

"I'm not, this hangover is killing me". I replied and got my water then drank it.

"Please tell grandma thank you for this- oh no, no, I'm going there after class to tell that". I said and clung my arm to his arm when we reached the bus stop.

"You are going to our house later?". Why is he asking as if it's a big deal?

"Yeah, why? is there a problem with that?". I asked him back but he quickly shook his head.

"No? You are not new to our house and also it just you, nothing special to you-"

"Yah!". I pout and elbow him as I get inside the bus when it arrives.

"Ouch!". He held the part where I elbowed him, I turned around and stuck out my tongue.

As I sit down, I get my notes and review even though my head hurts like hell and I don't have enough time to study.

When we reached the school, we separated ways to our own classrooms. As soon as I get in my chair I continue what I'm doing.

Everyone is busy too since history is our first subject, for the love of God who will be alive in the morning learning boring subjects?

When the bell rang, everyone went to their own seats and got ready. The exam eventually started and I'm dead, I'm really dead.

I just pray as if praying will change my wrong answer in my test paper. I have nothing to do when the given time finishes.

"Looks like someone is not having any drinks this month... that's me". I buried my face in my hands and leaned over the table, starting to get frustrated.

As my new usual routine started when lunch time arrived. I'm with the others, eating lunch with them.

"Your boyfriend...". I looked up when Sunghoon slightly nudged me.

"Louisa, can we talk?". Hyun-woo looked around the table, he backed off a little when he saw who's I'm with.

"Yeah, later? after lunch". I tried to be natural talking to him like nothing happened.

"Okay, I'll wait for you at our spot". He said, I nodded and continued eating when he left.

"What was that?". Heeseung asked, following Hyun-woo walking away.

"Huh? Nothing- okay guys, I'm finished. I will just see you after class, bye". I wiped my mouth with tissue and quickly walked away to avoid their questions because they probably saw that, they know if something is not right.

Little did they know, I didn't go to our spot. I don't have any intention to meet Hyun-woo.

I just said that so that he quickly leaves, I don't want my friends to know that. I'm protecting me and them with the possible thing to happen.

I got my phone and texted Hyun-woo that I can't meet him, that I don't want to talk to him. I hate him.

Now, I'm walking to the library to find a peaceful place, to free my mind with all the stress and worries.

I scanned the bookshelves and found books that I can read to make myself busy, but there's nothing to read. I reached the most quiet corner, no one is here, there's no people coming here, that's when I breakdown.

I covered my mouth when I started crying. I can't take it anymore, I'm full of anger and disappointment to the people around me. They don't deserve my time.

I'm totally devastated now. I trusted both of them unconditionally, and they were also the two people closest to me. Who do you turn to when everything goes to shit, and it's the people who are supposed to be there for you who betrayed you?

I don't know where their shame is, while I'm here trying to pull myself together.

My tears can't stop falling, I'm sitting on the ground. No one can see me, it's only me and my emotions.

I have my head lowered, resting it on my knee still covering my mouth to stop the sound coming from sobbing.

I smell a familiar scent, a hand gently pulls my head to lean on his shoulder.

"Jungwonie...". I wrapped my arms around and hugged him, I felt him hugging me back.

"Yes, it's me". He replied by caressing my back.

 He replied by caressing my back