Chapter 36

"How's Hyun-woo and you?"

"How's Hyun-woo and you?". Hae-in asked as soon as I got in the house. My eyes landed on Heeseung and he quickly avoided my eyes.

"Why don't you just tell him the truth? you really wait for me to come back, huh?". I rolled my eyes while walking with the big kimchi container in my hands to put it in the fridge.

"So what? how and why did you and Hyun-woo break up?". Hae-in waited for me to go back there just to answer his question.

"There's nothing special to dig deeper into that break up-". As I sat down I threw a pillow and punched Heeseung with it countless times before I answered the question.

"He cheated on me with Bora-"

"YAH!". I jumped in surprise when both of them yelled out loud. I'm looking at the two of them with my widened eyes.

"What did you say?!". I crawled back when I saw their eyes burning in anger.

"Hehe... That's why I told you not to dig deeper...?". I chuckled nervously, continuing to crawl when my back hit the corner of the couch.

"Repeat what you said! He cheated with who?!". God! I should just go with Jungwon.

"H-he cheated with B-bora?...". Somebody take me away from them.

"That 개새끼! Where did that 후장 live? 씨발!". I close my eyes tight because of the cursing words coming out of Hae-in' mouth.

(a/n: the first one (son of a *beep*), the second one is (@$$h0le), third is (f**k))

"Why didn't you tell me the reason behind your break up?! I should beat that scumbag". Heeseung put up his fist while looking at it while turning around.

"Because! We're good now!-"

"What do you mean you're good?! That guy made you dirty and your friend, that's not good, Louisa!". I don't want to speak because I'm making it more complicated.

"He should feel my fist on his face". Heeseung said.

"We didn't let you raise like that, Louisa. You what is good and bad, and what he did is not good-"

"I didn't say what he did was good! I'm saying we both agree to just break up. I didn't let that for long, as long as I knew it I cut the ties to both of them". I said then sighed.

"I've moved on, I'm happy with what I have right now and who I'm with". I whispered the last three words.

"But still that's stupid for him to do and really with Bora?! I thought she's a good person... that kid needs some lection". Hae-in slowly calms down. I feel his eyes on me.

"Yah~ no need to make a fuss. It's already over, also it's been almost a year. Can we just stop this conversation?". I'm tired, tired of going back to this topic over and over again. I have my own life now and I want to focus what's present and leave the past.