Chapter 39

When we entered the rest house I automatically went to one of the rooms to continue my sleep

The door creaked and suddenly woke me up. I heard footsteps coming but I kept my eyes closed.

"We're eating lunch, do you want to sleep more?". I automatically smiled when I heard his voice but still closed eyes.

"Give me a minute". I said with a raspy voice.

"Okay then, I'll wait for you up here". The bed moved a little when he sat down beside me. He then runs his fingers through my hair.

"Ya~ just go out, they might see us here. I'll be there, don't worry". I hold his hand to stop him. I opened my eyes and stretched before I got up and leaned on the head board.

"Fine, don't be late, just get up, okay?". I nodded but then Jungwon kiss me on my cheeks so fast-

"Yang Jungwon!". He already ran out of the room and left me looking like a tomato.

Geez, calm down, Heart.

I decided to get up and left the room. I saw them in front of the rest house.

There's a table that has an umbrella to protect us from the sun. The weather is not that hot so eating outside I guess is okay.

"Louisa, come here and eat". Mom called me when she saw me looking at them.

I walked towards them while squinting my eyes because of the sun.

"Guys, I'm sorry that our first food here is just fast food. We haven't bought ingredients and meat since we need to be here early because of the time. I promise, our dinner later will be awesome!". Mom said to us while opening the boxes of chicken.

"Mom, you don't have to be sorry, if you just know their ears are flapping just seeing fried chicken in front of them". I said as I sat down beside my mom.

"Ouch!- Mom, Jake kicked me!". My eyes widened while pointing at him.

"I didn't do anything, Auntie". Jake shrugged his shoulders, looking innocent.

"Aigoo, why don't you behave?". As usual mom takes on their sides.

"Mom, I'm here. Hello, I'm your child, you should take my side~". I waved my hands in front of her while I'm presenting my face to her.

"You really won't behave, huh". She chuckled and put food on my plate. I sulked and started to eat while pouting when she just ignored me. When I look in front of me, they're all sticking out their tongues, really love to see me annoyed.

After we ate, we took a rest while waiting for the sun to come down since it's getting hot.

The boys are playing board games, the others are sleeping like Mom and Hae-in or just sitting at the couch.