Chapter 28

I've been here at Jungwon's house for almost an hour since my tutor texted me to come here right after he finished his homework before he told me to get in here

I also don't want him to disturb him so I let him finish all his stuff and rest before I come here.

"I'm going to ask...". I switched my eyes to him from the book when he talked.

"What is it?". I put down the pen and wait for his question.

"About your dad, if it's okay to ask". He's a bit hesitant.

"I still haven't talked to him after that incident in the classroom. I don't want to contact my Auntie since she's probably busy. I still don't know what to do". I replied honestly since he knows everything about me.

"And you haven't talked to your mom and hyungs?". I shook my head.

"What are you still doing? What are you waiting for?". He asked and leaned over the table but still eyes on me.

"I don't know... I don't know where and how to start. I'm mad at them for lying and for not letting me know the truth that I deserve". I replied but still don't know how to figure it out.

"Did they know you failed the exam?". I shook my head again.

"What? is there something else that you haven't told them?". I kept quiet but still looked him in the eyes.

"I wanted to know why my father denied me as his daughter, and what his reason was. I wanted to know first before I told them what happened so that if my father still continues denying me as his daughter then I won't tell them, I don't want them to know that I already know the truth, I don't want to hurt them by meeting my father". I said after a few minutes of silence.

"If you need my help, I'll be here". He said while nodding. He opened his arms, I moved closer and hugged him so tight.

There's no one in their house, Halmeoni is with her neighbor friend so I stayed embracing him long enough until my emotion came down.

We go back to what we are doing after that.

Jungwon's mom and dad arrived when I'm packing my things.

"Have a dinner with us, Louisa". His mom said, but I shook my head.

"I'm fine, Auntie. Mom will be home too in a minute so I'll just have dinner with them". I smile while saying that and put the bag on my shoulder to get ready to go home.

"That's not a question though, so you're going to have dinner with us. Come on". Before I got to say a word she already dragged me to their dining room. I looked back to Jungwon to send help but he shrugged his shoulders because we're helpless.

At the dining table, everything is doing good but a bit awkward maybe because there's something now between their son and I. His parents are good people and they are also kind. That's why I'm not used to being this awkward with them.