Chapter 40

"Here"

"Here". I throw it to Ni-Ki. He caught them and smiled wide when he opened it and felt the warmth.

"I knew you would buy me this, you're the best!". I chuckled to see his reaction and happily eat his bungeoppang.

Soon after dinner comes. We assemble the table and others outside since we're eating again outside.

I went back inside to get a cup.

"When are we going to tell them?". Jungwon whispered behind me.

"We'll find the right time to tell it, we'll tell them tonight". I answered back and turned around.

"We can do this, okay? Let's get through this and have a comfortable life to show them what we are and what we truly are". I assured him, I know he's anxious.

"I'm just nervous. I'm afraid of how they will react, especially Heeseung hyung". He slid his hand into mine.

"I know, I know but we're ready for this, right?". I hold his hand tight and see his eyes.

"I am, I've been waiting for this moment". He sighed heavily.

"So I am. We're in this together, I'll be right by your side all the time". I smile back without breaking our eye contact.

"You guys, we're waiting for the cup and everyone is choking now". Sunoo raised his eyebrows to us with his hands on his waist.

"Coming right up". I scoffed softly and let go of his hand before following Sunoo.

"Let's go, Jungwon. We might commit mass murder if we don't get back". I said then ran to reach Sunoo.

Everyone is now eating. I'm sitting beside Jungwon and Mom.

"Is it good?". Mom looked at me as I put the meat in my mouth. I chewed first before answering.

"It's good! I love how you perfectly cooked it in medium!". My serotonin level is at its highest level now that I'm eating meat.

"Taste it". I get my chopsticks and get meat. I put it in front of Jungwon, he looked so shocked with what I'm doing.

"Just taste it". I said and placed my hand under the meat to prevent falling to the ground. Soon after he opened his mouth and let me put it on.

I didn't wait for his reaction and did the same to my Mom, Heeseung and Hae-in, just to avoid them getting suspicious even though we're so close telling them about us.

"Mom did a great job, didn't she?". I asked before continuing eating.

I playfully smiled at Jungwon when he was still dumbfounded with what I did.

The guys are talking about games, they are so obsessed with games right now and their favorite place to play is in our house.

"You're talking to other guys?". Jake suddenly asked, just then I realized he's looking at me.