Chapter 3

I woke up when I heard a knock on my door

"It's Sunday, let me sleep!". I yelled. My anger issue really woke me up and chose violence.

"It's not Sunday! It's already Monday and you need to wake up or else you will be late!". I feel like cold water just poured all over my face and quickly rushed into the bathroom.

For the first time, I finished getting ready in an hour and now I'm eating breakfast with Mom and Heeseung.

"Are you taking your medicine?". Mom asked, I hummed as an answer.

"Why are you looking so pale?". Mom held my chin up to see my face.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired". I assured her and continued eating.

I don't want them to get involved and become a burden to them so I better just keep on assuring them continuously that I'm good instead of being a burden.

After we finished, Heeseung hyung and I left the house.

"Are you going with us?". He asked as we walked out the door and saw his friends waiting outside.

"I want to walk to the school". I replied.

Jake, Sunoo, Sunghoon, Ni-Ki, and Jay joined us walking. We passed Jungwon's house, and behind him is his grandmother.

"Don't sweat too much!". His grandma reminded him.

"I know, I know". Jungwon said, smiling at his grandma.

"Louisa!". I smiled when I heard her call me.

"Halmeoni~". I opened my arms and hugged her, she giggled and hugged me back.

"Take this with you, don't forget to eat this, okay?". I nodded eagerly and accepted the sandwich she made.

"Thank you so much, Halmeoni. This is the reason why I'm getting fat". I pouted but was still happy to receive it.

"Go, go, you will get late so keep moving". We said goodbye to her and continued walking.

"Grandma's boy~". I sing to tease Jungwon.

"Whatever". He just rolled his eyes.

"Where's Bora?". Sunghoon asked. That name makes my blood boil.

"In the hell...". I smirked and walked away from them when they reached the bus stop.

Half minutes later I finally reached School. Thankfully the weather was good and didn't make me sweat.

I walked inside and went to the classroom. My eyes landed on the person that made me wish I couldn't see her. She looked my way when she saw me walk in the door.

"Club later?". Violet welcomed me with her exciting eyes.

"Are you really asking me that?-". I sat on my seat.