Chapter 9

"I'm really fine, hyungs

"I'm really fine, hyungs. You all don't have to worry, I'm just really tired and that's all!". I tucked in my hair that is covering my face.

"But my problem is-"

"Wait, what is that on your wrist?". I looked confused when he pointed wrist.

"I saw your wrist, it's swelling". Heeseung and I looked at my wrist and saw that it's really swollen.

"What happened to that?". Heeseung lifted my wrist and faced it in front of the camera.

"I think I did something crazy when we went out yesterday- I'm with Sunghoon". I quickly added since I know that he's going to ask me who I'm with.

"How did you notice it so quickly?". Heeseung is looking at Hae-in, amazed by how quick he notices my wrist.

"Hey! Your brother is a Doctor". Hae-in proudly said that made the two of us laugh.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that". Heeseung teasingly said that it made me laugh again.

"Okay, enough with you two teasing me, don't forget that I'm older than the both of you-"

"Yeah and you're old". He just stuck out his tongue to what said.

"I think someone is not having an allowance this week-"

"Oh, Hyung! You are looking more handsome today". I quickly got back what I said and started the sweet talk.

We talked about some things before he bid goodbye since his patient just arrived. Hae-in didn't forget to nagged us for not drinking all the vitamins and medicine.

Our older brother, Hae-in, is a doctor. He's working in London as a cardiologist. He is also the one that is supporting us in terms of everything since our Dad died in a plane crash. Our Mom is still working and trying her best to provide everything we need even though Hae-in already told her that she shouldn't do that but she insisted.

Since our dad died, my mother did all the things she could for us to have a comfortable life. It's not easy raising children all by yourself without your husband.

That is when my brother decided to work in another country to earn more and sustain us. I can say that I have the best family in the world and I have nothing to wish for more. The four of us is enough.

My brothers are really the best, they are so supportive of what I want. They let me do what I want and let me make my own decisions. Since I'm the only girl, they are extra clingy and protective to me but I don't mind that since they know the boundaries and where the line is.

They stand as a father to me at the same time as cool and awesome brothers. They are really incredible, that's all the things I can say about them. I love them so much.

I didn't get a chance to know my father, I don't know his face, only his name. Mom said that there's no picture of him. All I know is hee died in the plane crash. He died when I was 10 months old, I can't really remember his face.

But I just wish I knew him, have a little moment with him and feel the love of a father. I'm not complaining because the love that my brothers and mother gave me is enough, I just wish you knew.

"Come down now, time to eat dinner". I got down when Heeseung knocked on my door.

My hearing goes back to its original state.

The nights off. The next day, it's another day of stress.

"Halmeoni wants to give you this". Jungwon again gave me a sandwich that Halmeoni made.

"She made it for me again?". I smiled when he nodded and put the sandwich inside my bag as he always does.

"She also wants to give you this". He lifted the two boxes of banana milk. My eyes widened seeing them.

"Ya~ isn't that many?". I asked, looking at it.

"Don't be a fool, this is only two, idiot". My smile disappeared when he ruined my moment.

"Moment breaker". I furrowed my forehead because it was annoying.

Once we reached the school, we went to each other's classroom.

"Where are you going? this is not the way to your class?". I asked Jungwon when he was still behind me walking.

"I'm dropping you off". He simply answered.

"But why?". I asked again.

"I'm worried, after what happened yesterday do you think I will let you go by yourself again?". I stopped walking and that made him stop too since I'm behind him. I turned around to look at him.

"I'm going to make sure that bastard won't get near you again. He hurt you and that is something that is not forgivable". His eyebrows started furrowing because of the anger.

"I will not let that happen-"

"Whatever, I'm still walking you". He didn't let me talk and just dragged me to continue walking until we reached my classroom.

Before I walked inside, I turned around again to face him.

"l will never let that happen again. You know I'm not that type of person, right?". I bravely said, arching my eyebrows.

"I grew up with 8 boys, do you think I don't know how to defend myself? I even joined all the boys breaking each other's bones. You guys mold me to become strong so I don't need you to cover me". He laughed and nodded, finally agreeing with the scenario that I gave to him.

"If he bugs you again don't hesitate to tell us, you have 7 boys at your back". I smile while moving my eyebrows up and down.

"I will... thank you so much". I gave him a hug before I entered the classroom.

I walked to my seat when Violet walked towards me.

"Who is he?". She asked following Jungwon departing.

"He's taken...". I said that made her groan and go back to her seat.

Well, that's a lie. Jungwon is single, I just don't want to introduce him to anyone. If you are going to ask me why, I don't know either. I just don't want to.

 I just don't want to