Chapter 24

"Louisa!-"

"Louisa!-". Jungwon shouted.

I ran towards the lady, she got scared when she saw me running towards her.

"Omo, omo! I don't have money, please don't hurt me-"

"No, no, ma'am we're not a bad guy. I just want to ask, I'm sorry I scared you". I felt bad and started to apologize for what I did. I scared her, lol.

"Oh my God, you made me pray when I don't even do that...". I chuckled softly when she started to calm down.

"I'm really really sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I wanted to ask something if that's alright". I apologized again and looked behind me to see Jungwon standing and just looking at us.

"What is it?". She finally locked the gate and looked at us.

"Uhm... it's about Dr. Lee Byeong-ho? Is he here?". I politely asked. She looked at me from up and down, trying to examine my face. I suddenly feel small because I'm not wearing the right clothes, well this is really not planned.

"What do you need from him? and who are you?". Her voice suddenly changed into an authority voice.

"I-I'm not s-sure i-if h-he's m-y f-father?". I still managed to finish it even though I'm stuttering. I heard Jungwon gasping.

"What are you talking about? I'm his older sister-". She holds my chin to see my face properly then her eyes begin to wide, she looks like she saw a ghost.

"You are scaring her, let's just go hom-"

"Oh my God! Louisa! it's you! you're alive!". This time I'm the one who's now looking so shocked because of the words she dropped.

The next thing we knew we were now inside the private clinic that they're talking about. She let us in and even bought us food that she bought beside the clinic.

"What is happening?". She murmured and sat in front of me.

"You're really Louisa? you looked like your father". I forced a smile as I gulped down the food inside my mouth.

"I can't believe that I'm looking at you, how is this real? It's been a long time since I saw you, the last time I saw you was when your mother gave birth at the hospital. You're all grown up now". She looked at me with an adored face.

"So... uhm, you're my Auntie?". She eagerly nodded.

"I am, I'm your father's older sister. How did you know this place?". I put down the chicken leg to answer her question.

"I'm actually here to see him, I wanted to talk to him". I looked down at my fingers.

"He's already at their house but I can bring you there if you want". She's really kind.

"Oh no, that's fine. I will probably just come back here tomorrow to meet him". I refused. I feel her hand on my hands.

"I'm happy to see you, to see you grow up so well". She smiled holding my hands while caressing them.

"I just met him this morning... all along I thought he's dead and the way I met him this morning is not the way I imagined meeting him-". I tried to give back the smile to her.

"But he just rejected me...". I laughed painfully.

"Did you talk about this to your mom? that you just met your dad?". She looked worried, I shook my head.

"This is not good, Louisa. I wanted to be honest with you, tell what happened today to you mom, she will explain everything, listen to her and don't plan any anger to your heart. Just listen to her, okay?". I don't agree with what she said but I just nodded.

"Finish your food first and I will drop you off at your house". My eyes landed on Jungwon who's listening to our conversation.

After we catch up a little bit, she really dropped us off on our street. She wanted to drop us off like in front of our house but I told her that it's fine if she just stopped at the street a little far from our house.

Jungwon and I are now walking in silence.

"That's why you're drinking again, I am right?". I didn't answer.

"If your Hyungs know what exactly you are doing you will get in trouble". He added, I rolled my eyes.

"I know, do you think I'm doing this without thinking about them? their feelings? I'm not that selfish". I got offended with what he said.

"Thank you for tonight, see you tomorrow". I walked faster so that I didn't bursted out my anger to him, he's too precious.

"Louisa, I didn't mean that-"

"I know, I know. That's why I'm going home now so that we don't get into a fight. Good night, Jungwon". I entered the gate and waved my hand before I closed it.

I sneakingly opened the door, I jumped in surprise as soon as I saw Heeseung sitting in the living room, like he was really waiting for me.

"Where did you go this late?". He asked while caressing Doc, my dog, I think I haven't talked about him at all. It started to wiggle his tail when he saw me.

"He's barking endlessly at your room, I went there and saw you not there". Thank God! I already cleaned my room, when I say my room it means the bottles of alcohol are hidden and I opened the air humidifier to get rid of the smell of it. I'm lucky but unlucky at the same time.

"I'm with Jungwon. He promised that he will treat me at the newly opened tteokbokki store near here". I reasoned while walking towards him and got Doc out of his hands.

"I'm going to my room now, Good night". I went upstairs without looking back at him.

I went straight to my room and prepared Doc for his bed time. The alcohol just hit my body and made me feel dizzy but I tried to keep standing for Doc, my son.

Doc was given to me by Hae-in before he left. He said Doc will be his replacement for the meantime while he's away. He wants Doc to stand for him, to not leave me all alone since Heeseung hyung is not always here all the time. Doc has been with me for 4 years and been my other buddy, he's the only one who knows what's happening with me for four whole years, he's my eyewitness.

"You should behave while I'm gone, you will put us both in trouble if you do that again". I talked to him and put his bed on the floor beside my bed.

I got ready to sleep and went to bed.

I'm sending good luck to myself for tomorrow's test.