Chapter 38

The day finally came

The day finally came. We're waiting for the others to be complete.

"Where's Sunoo?!". I'm getting impatient since I'm excited for today's event.

"I'm here! I'm here, wait for me!". I rolled my eyes when he finally showed up.

"Did you pack your whole house?". He just made a face before rolling his eyes on me.

"This brat...". I raised my eyebrows.

"Are the kids complete?". Hae-in entered the house while wiping his sweat.

"They're complete. Is the van ready?". Mom responded.

"Yeah. Get in now, everyone". Hae-in clapped his hands to call our attention.

Everyone puts their bags at the back of the car before they get in.

When I entered the van, I saw Jungwon sitting. Inside the vam can fit 10 people, two in front since passenger and driver sit, while behind them is three sections of 3 seater. The back part is already full because of Ni-Ki. Jungwon is sitting between Sunoo and Ni-Ki

"Yah, that's my seat". I entered, walking straight at the back.

"Eh? I sit here first. Just go beside your brother". He frowned while tapping the seat beside Heeseung.

"No, that's my seat so you should be the one who needs to move". I slightly stomped my feet.

"Just go there, Lou". Jungwon takes Ni-Ki's side.

"You want that then go move there-". Jungwon really got up from his seat! Can't he see that I'm doing this because I want to sit beside him? He's so slow, god!

"Get back". I gritted my teeth glaring at him, he did what I said and went back to his seat.

"Ni-Ki...". I called Ni-Ki after Jungwon.

"It's either you won't go with us and leave you here or you will move, just choose those two". I smile sarcastically.

"Tsk! Be thankful Hae-in is here-"

"Then what are you going to do, huh?". I arched my eyebrows.

"Then be thankful he's here with us". He pouted and aggressively get up from the seat. He slightly pushed me using his shoulder as he walked past me.

"This kid-"

"Aigoo, just sit here! You really like picking a fight don't you". Jungwon pulled and forced me to sit down.

"But he-"

"Shush!". I glared deadly at Sunoo.

"I'm watching". Sunoo pointed to his phone where he's watching the drama.