Chapter 5

Heeseung dropped us to the address that Violet texted me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Heeseung dropped us to the address that Violet texted me.

"Sunghoon, don't let Louisa do something crazy-"

"Hey!". I defended myself but they ignored me.

"I will, hyung. Go ahead, I'll take care of her''. I blew a kiss to Heeseung as he closed the door of his car and started to drive.

Sunghoon and I are still standing in front of the club.

"Let's go!". I pulled his hand to get inside the bar.

As we walked inside, the disco ball was the first thing that we noticed together with the loud music. I can already smell the alcohol a little.

I scanned my eyes through the crowd to look for Violet, I saw her waving her hands in the air.

"Let the party start!". I pulled Sunghoon again towards their table.

I saw our other classmates that I'm quite close to.

"I'm sorry, I bought plus one since my brother won't let me go if I'm not with someone he know-"

"No, don't worry. We're fine with that, the more the merrier!". She cut me off and welcomed us to their table.

"I will get you both something to drink. Just sit there, relax and enjoy!". She's so energetic, I can't be with her.

"I shouldn't go with you, it's too loud". Sunghoon complained, I arched my eyebrows.

"Duh, it's a club. What are you expecting to happen here? mourning? this is a club, Sunghoon, not a funeral". I slightly pinched him after I finished to keep him quiet.

When Violet arrived everyone started talking random and funny things while sipping the drink. Sunghoon is at the corner with his cellphone, obviously, he doesn't enjoy this type of thing.

"You're not drinking?". I asked him to hold the glass for him but he shook his head and moved away.

"I'm not drinking, go and drink that". I smile looking at the glass and quickly put the liquid inside of it in my mouth.

The other started dancing on the dancefloor, while I preferred staying here with Sunghoon since he might get bored- I mean he's obviously getting bored now.

"So... you're not with Hyun-woo?". I turned my head to Ji-hoo when he suddenly asked.

"No...?". I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say.

"There's a rumor roaming around saying you and Hyun-woo broke up?". Is he sure that he's asking? it sounded as if he's one hundred percent sure.

"Where did you get that?". I saw Sunghoon looked up to join the conversation.

"I don't know, I just heard it when I'm passing their room". He replied, I chuckled and shook my head.

"We're not! we're just not seeing each other more often since we are both busy with exams". I reason out, in short I lied.

"Oh! poor me. I'm actually hoping that it's true for me to start making my move...". I raised my eyebrows to him while smirking.

"Well, too bad. Even if that's true I won't let you do that-- it's not that you're a bad guy, I'm just you know- uhm... you're not my type". I tried to filter my mouth but I guessed it didn't work.

I heard Sunghoon snickered beside me, laughing at that scene.

"O.... kay. I'm just going with them". Jiwoo got up from his seat to go with his friends.

I followed him as he walked away from us.

"You really know how to shoo people''. Sunghoon smiles proudly as if he's the one that raised me.

"People need to stop getting involved with other people's lives". They are really so invested with our life.

"That's not their business. Ugh, people...". I huffed and gulped down the drinks.

"Slowly-". He stopped my hand.

"I haven't drunk much!". I pout and get the glass out of his hand.

The night slowly folded with me drinking a couple of glasses. Sunghoon just letting me do what I want. Violet and others are visiting other tables and socializing with people in the club.

I love crowded places like clubs but I'm not good at socializing. I'm just enjoying the loudness and sitting at the corner.

"Let's go home...". Sunghoon leaned over the table, he's really getting bored.

Are you going to ask me if I felt bad for him? No.

"Last one hour?-". I stopped when he glared at me.

"Okay, uhm... last 30 minutes?". I tried to please him.

"I already texted your brother to be here in 30 minutes, so you better stop drinking before you get drunk". I rolled my eyes to him but I did what he said, I stopped drinking and sat there with him.

"So... Hyun-woo and you broke up?". I furrowed my forehead.

"No...?". I still don't know how to answer it.

"You are not sure with your own relationship?". He chuckled and looked at me teasingly.

"Is that bad?". I sarcastically asked.

"Your relationship is really a mess". Did he just say out loud what's on my mind?

"Can't argue with you". I agree with him.

Half an hour later, Heeseung told us he's already here. We bid goodbye to Violet and to others. We meet my brother outside, but Jungwon is also with him.

"Why are you here?". I raised my eyebrows to Jungwon but didn't let him answer and got in the car swaying.

I'm not drunk but the world is like spinning.

"I told you not to drink so much, you have class tomorrow". Heeseung started nagging like my mother.

Sunghoon is sitting in front while Jungwon and I are sitting at the back.

"Why are you here?". I asked Jungwon again, and I moved closer to him.

"Because you are here". I softly chuckled hearing what he said, I leaned to his shoulder and slightly dozed off.

 I softly chuckled hearing what he said, I leaned to his shoulder and slightly dozed off

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.