Chapter 12

Weeks pass by not having any worries or any things I need to think about

Weeks pass by not having any worries or any things I need to think about. I'm getting better day by day with the help of Jungwon and the others. They know that I'm going through something but I don't tell them, they are just doing their best to keep me alive and busy away from stress.

I'm lucky, right? but they are really annoying sometimes, especially when they are staying at our house because they're so loud and chaotic, I'm not complaining though.

"Do you want more?". Heeseung asked when he saw my food already finished.

"No, I'm full". I replied with my eyes still on the book.

"Set aside that for a minute and eat more, you are getting thinner". My brother commanded but I still pinned my eyes on the book.

"Eh? Noona is not getting thinner though". That's when my eyes unpinned to my book and glared at Ni-Ki.

"This kid". I'm ready to throw a hand when Sunoo stopped me.

"Aye, aye. That's enough, that's enough". He blew in the air and groaned irritatedly because of the two of us. I sometimes forget that Sunoo is a year older than me.

I stopped and closed my book and got ready to get my things, I got up from my seat. I stopped when Jungwon aggressively got up from his seat and followed me.

"Ya, ya, ya! where are you going?". I looked at him in shock. He isn't even done chewing down the food inside his mouth. I watched him struggling to finish it all.

When he finally gulped down the food inside his mouth he get ready to talk.

"I'm going with you-"

"No". I cut him off. Our friends, including my brother, are looking at us.

"Stay here-". I threatened him, he just scoffed.

"Good boy". I patted his head before leaving the cafeteria.

I can't stop smiling when I walk out, I don't know. I'm just happy seeing him and feeling him becoming more protective to me.

The next class hours, I stay inside the library to find peace. Our qualifying exam and I really needed to pass this one or else, I'm dead.

Class ended eventually and we all met at the bus station to get home all together.

"You look tired". I slightly leaned on my brother while waiting for the bus.

"I am". I replied in a weak voice.

"After we get home just stay in your room and rest, stop reviewing for the meantime". I nodded as if I understood what he said.

Once the bus arrived, we got in and got off when we reached our home.

"We have a seminar on Monday, don't forget that". Sunghoon reminds me.

"No, I'm not going". I firmly said no.