Chapter 26

"I-w- Oh- I'm s-s"

"I-w- Oh- I'm s-s"

"Hey, hey, hey, relax". I laughed when he started to panic.

Both of us are blushing, I may just be laughing and teasing him but I'm blushing too! I'm just trying to hide this by teasing him.

He climbed up to the sofa trying to get away from me, he's still surprised with his action.

"What are you doing? come back here". I pulled his feet to move him close to me but he struggled.

"What? After what you did, do you think I will let you go that easily? sit here". I pulled his feet with full force until he gave up and sat back on the floor like what our arrangement earlier.

There's a silence between us.

"So, what now?". I asked him, he moved away again but I held his arm.

I'm not the type of person who's afraid of showing my affection to others, especially if I feel something more about that person. I'm straight forward but I know until when, If I sense that person doesn't want me or they are starting to distance themselves I stop and focus myself to something else.

"Jungwon... I need you to tell me what you did, what is it all about? I need clarification and assurance". I break the silence, I still not letting go of his arm.

"This should not be happening, this is bad, Louisa. You don't understand". He put his hand on top of my hand that is holding his arm.

"What is that thing that I don't understand? How would I know when you don't tell me what it is?". I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It's about Heeseung hyung...". My eyebrows furrowed more.

"What about my brother?". I asked again.

"It's a long time ago, and I still remember it every time I see you. It's like a reminder that always pops up when I'm with you-". He took a deep breath before he continued.

"He talked to us about getting closer to you, he knows, he knows that some of the guys are not feeling the same feelings like we were young to you due to being adolescent and being in early adulthood, you know what I'm trying to say, right?". I'm shocked hearing all that but still manage to nod.

"He clarified that we should distance ourselves, for the sake of the group and to protect you. We all get him, he's being a big brother to you. You might not notice it but I'm the most affected when he told us that. That time we were the closest to each other, but that happened so I distance myself from you". I stay quiet trying to process what he's talking about.

"Is that 4 years ago?". I still remember how he always walked faster than me, he always tried to avoid me. I thought he's just going through puberty and getting moody, so that was the reason... because of my brother trying to protect me.