Chapter 11

Continuation|

Continuation|

"Wonie...". I sobbed when he picked up the call.

"Wae?- Oh? what happened?". He was shocked when he heard me sobbing.

"It's cold...". I replied and continued sobbing. People that pass by are looking at me, I don't care anymore.

"Where are you? I'm on my way". I heard him say goodbye to whoever people he was with.

"I'm at Brewevolution Café. Wonie, it's cold". My tears became more aggressive so I turned around to hide my face.

"Okay, I'm near there. Wait for me, okay? I'll be there". I nodded even though he couldn't see it.

He still is not putting an end to the call. I heard a few noises.

I kept on crying silently trying to pull myself together but it didn't work. How can you pull yourself together knowing that those two people who trusted you the most are the one who will betray you? Where they were supposed to be here beside me comforting me.

I waited a few minutes, I somehow calmed down but still know there's more tears that are going to get out.

"Lou... isa...". I turned around when I heard his voice calling my name between his heavy breaths.

I frown when I saw him, I rushed to hug him and cry on his shoulder. He patted my back while we're in that position.

"Let me take you home". I nodded, he then took the cake with me.

"Wear this first". He took off his winter gloves.

"No, no, no, I'm fine". I shook my head and waved my hand to him.

"Just wear them, I have a heat pack with me". He forced me and put the gloves on my hands.

"Let's go". He held my hand.

We wait for the bus and get in. Even when we got on the bus, he was still not letting go of my hand.

I looked out the window and thought about what happened to us, how and why do I have to go through this?

I didn't do anything to them for them to treat me like this and for me to experience all this pain.

"It's cold?". I looked at Jungwon, I nodded.

"You're fine, I'll take you home". He squeezed his grip to my hand. I nodded soullessly.

We got off the bus when the bus reached our street. I'm walking in front of Jungwon. I don't feel anything, I'm numb.