Chapter 34

"Stop! I said I'm fine!-"

"If you don't stay still I'm going to call an ambulance". My lips automatically get sealed.

"What happened to this?". Finally! He calmed down while Heeseung was still opening the bottles that don't even need. He was still panicking, this guy.

"I stumbled and landed on my nose...". I said while looking at the two guys still standing at the door.

"You never learn, you're still clumsy!". I rolled my eyes while letting him do whatever to treat my nose.

"Yah, yah, stop being dramatic. Put all the lids to all of that bottle you opened". I tapped Heeseung to stop what he was doing.

"There's no trophy for being dramatic brother of the year". I added to make him fully stop what he was doing.

"Is this what you are doing at the hospital? is this how you treat your patients?". I looked at Hae-in who's busy with what he was doing on my nose.

"What do you mean?". He asked, still busy.

"You're a doctor, a surgeon and yet you are acting crazy when you see me like this- he's hypotensive! oh my god what is happening nye nye nye- is that how you react?". I mocked him and rolled my eyes. I'm so done with these guys!

"You probably killed your patients already". I mumbled.

I heard the three laugh because of what I said.

"Shut up". Hae-in got embarrassed because of it- as he should! If his colleagues saw what he just did they would get a secondhand embarrassment.

"As if you don't see a bucket of blood and internal organs and yet you just saw me with a drop of bl- I'm zipping my mouth". I put my hands in the air when he glared at me but he's stopping himself from laughing too.

Finally Hae-in finished it quickly and went to the kitchen since he's cooking something. Heeseung is still putting back the lids. Jungwon and Sunoo are now sitting beside me.

"What we just witnessed?". Sunoo was still stunned with what he saw.

"Nothing. You just saw my brothers being dramatic over a few blood". I said and lay down on the sofa.

"I'm here you know?". Heeseung said.

"Oh, there you are". I annoyed him more and closed my eyes since I feel tired.

A couple of minutes later others arrived with snacks. I got up to let them sit and went beside Jungwon, Sunoo widened his eyes to us and signalled to stay away from each other. But I didn't listen to him and sat beside Jungwon.

I rest my head on my fist where my elbow is leaning on the arm rest of the sofa while my feet on the sofa with my folded knee, then rest my hand on top of my knee.