Chapter 42

The next morning we all decided to go hiking since there's also a mountain behind the house that we can go to

I'm still sleepy but decided to go with them. Hae-in is with us together with the other boys, while mom refuses to go.

"Don't forget to bring your water". Hae-in told all of us.

"Where's your tumbler?". I'm yawning when Heeseung went in front of me.

"I don't know". I answered weakly since I'm really sleepy.

"Here's her tumbler". Sunghoon appeared with my tumbler on his hand.

"Turn around". I'm like a child who's following her mother whatever she says. I turned around and let Heeseung put the tumbler in my backpack.

Soon after everyone got their things, we started to walk to get to the foot of the mountain.

"You shouldn't go with us if you're still sleepy". Jungwon whispered beside me while walking towards the mountain.

"But I still want to go". I replied and covered my mouth as I yawned. I reached his arm to clung-

"Remember the guy I'm talking about last night?". Jay suddenly get in between the two of us.

"Kwan-na? Kwan-jon? Kwan-jin?-"

"Really? you didn't hit the correct name?". He raised his eyebrows.

"What's the point of it? I don't want to know him". I defended myself.

"It's Kwan-jjan. He texted me when he knew that I'm on vacation with you, he's asking if he can meet you after we get back. So... are you in?". My shoulders dropped hearing him about that right in the morning.

"I already told you I don't want". I ignored him and walked fast. I stopped when I reached Hae-in, I walked with him.

We eventually reached the mountain and started to hike using our rented equipment.

Everyone is breathing heavily because of the steep mountain.

"Ahgi sangeo, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo~

gwiyeoun, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo~

padasok, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo~

ahgi sangeo". Sunoo started to sing baby shark to distract himself thinking about more steps.

"Eomma sangeo, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo~, oh yeppeun, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo~, padasok, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo~

eomma sangeo". I followed him when no one sang with him. Also one way to distract myself too, just like Sunoo.

"It looks like we're going hiking with kindergartens". Sunghoon said who's always the first one to tease us.

"Appa sangeo, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo~