Chapter 31

Jungwon's POV

Jungwon's POV

"Isn't it true? He supported you to reach what you are now?". I can hear the pain in her voice.

"Y'all are saying that because you never experienced what I've been through, it's easy for you to say that... Did you ever think about me?". I want to open their gate and hug her so tight.

"We're just trying to prote-"

"I know! I already knew that! because that's the only thing you can say to cover all your lies". I can hear her keep on sniffling, she's stopping her tears.

"Or maybe I'll tell you what that shameless guy told me- he never wanted me, the word "daughter", he hates that. I mean I don't care if he likes me or not but you guys lied to me, you all know I hate liars and all these time I've been surrounding with liars?-"

"Your words, Louisa!". I flinched when I heard Hae-in yelled like that for the first time ever.

"Oh, I'm sorry my bad. Okay, maybe you're right, this night is too intense for us, we should go to sleep and rest. I'm so tired for today but I'm not going to sleep here-"

"Where do you think you're going? Go inside and talk about this". Ever since we were kids Hae-in has been running the family like a father.

"I'm not. I'm going to Jungwon, I'll sleep there, his parents are not there and Halmeoni invited me to sleep with her". Where did she get that informatio- I ran away from the gate when I heard her footsteps coming out, then turned around when I heard the gate close.

"Hey...". I called her and made her head look my way, she's breathing heavily.

"Jungwon, I-I c-can't b-breathe-"

"Okay, okay, let's go to our house first". I went to her house.

Halmeoni welcomed us with her worried eyes when she saw Louisa's situation.

"To your room". I nodded when Halmeoni said that. I took her up to my room and made her sit on my bed.

"I'm sorry, I crashed here". She still apologized despite having trouble breathing.

"You don't have to, you're always welcome here. You can have my room, for the meantime I'm going to sleep in my parent's room since you're right, they're not here but I never said that to you, how did you know that?". I cleaned a little to make her more comfortable.

"I guess I'm just good at it-"

"You mean lying?". She frowned.

"That's not lying- but whatever". She rolled her eyes to me.

"You want something?". I changed the topic to make her calm down, well she's slowly calming down.

"Water is fine". I nodded and went out of my room.