Single Dog Ending System Chapter 8: The Prince and the Frog (8) •

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you're quite an asshole. I wished I could tear your mouth because of that." Ye Qian also smiled.

Qin Lang covered his mouth in horror and shook his head to indicate that he knew he was wrong.

"You..." Ye Qian couldn't help but reached out and messed up Qin Lang's neatly combed blonde hair.

"Hey, don't change my hairstyle, do you think it was easy for me to do it for more than an hour?" Qin Lang said and grabbed the big hand that was unrestrained on his head.

The moment he was held by Qin Lang's hand, Ye Qian happened to meet his eyes. For some reason, the atmosphere suddenly felt strange.

Qin Lang coughed lightly and let go of his hand, and Ye Qian hurriedly retracted the hand from his hair.

After a strange silence, Qin Lang stood up: "By the way, I left a piece of cake for you."

After saying that, he entered the ward and took out the cake. His steps were very light, but Ye Qian could still hear it clearly, as if he was not stepping on the ground, but on his heart.

"Here." Qin Lang handed him the cake. "The cake from this store tastes very good. You can try it."

Ye Qian took the cake and looked at Qin Lang with a burning gaze: "Qin Lang, why did you come here to find me?"

There was an unnatural blush on Qin Lang's face, and his tone was a bit fierce: "I just want to ask you to accompany me, can't you do it?"

Ye Qian smiled, lowered his head, opened the box, and dug a small piece of cake into his mouth. Qin Lang was right, the cream is smooth, the cake is soft, sweet but not greasy, very fragrant.

"Actually..." Qin Lang sat next to Ye Qian, digging at the cufflinks on his small suit with his fingers, "I think that my true friend may only be you, so I especially want to spend time with you."

"I'm the only one?" Ye Qian looked at the young man's blushing face in surprise, "Aren't they Chen Ziyu and Wang Hao?"

"Heh... Brother Yu..." Qin Lang laughed at himself, "I don't believe you aren't smart enough to tell if Brother Yu is really good to me. As for Wang Hao and the others, they are just the adults who want to curry favor with my family. I'm a younger brother. Maybe they treat me as a friend, but if one day my family runs out of money, they will definitely not communicate with me again."

Ye Qian took another bite of the cake in silence.

"But I think that if there is such a day, you should still treat me the same." Qin Lang said this with fascinated confidence in his eyes.

Ye Qian laughed out loud, "You are quite confident."

"Ah! That's right!" Qin Lang said quietly again, "I had a nightmare recently."

"Huh?" Ye Qian looked at him softly.

"I dreamed that our family was really bankrupt, and we were so poor that we didn't even have a dime." Qin Lang was very serious when he said this. I also had a dream before that I fell down the stairs and my head was covered in blood. The result! It happened last semester!"

"..." Ye Qian didn't know what to say.

"Do you think my dreams have the ability to predict?" Qin Lang discussed with him seriously, "Really, I was laughed at by Han Han that day and fell down. I dreamed it before, it was exactly the same. Damn it! I never had a dream like that before. Tell others, when I say it now, I feel horrified. It's so cold!" After he said that, he rubbed his arms, looking like he was cold in the wind.

"..." Ye Qian glanced at the teenager's clothes, "You are wearing a little less."

Qin Lang pursed his lips, took out something from his trouser pocket, and handed it to Ye Qian with a dignified expression: "I'll tell you, this is the principal I deposited with you, you have to keep it for me, in case one day our family Really broke, I have to rely on this to pay off."