Single Dog Ending System Chapter 6: The Prince and the Frog (6) •

Začít od začátku

"Is that really Qin Lang?" One said.

"Oh my God! He's so thin that he's so handsome!!" The one behind her said.

"Wow, did he dye his hair? Blonde looks good! Like a little prince!" A boy from the next row said.

"Ah, ah! I used to find that his eyes are so beautiful, God, he looked at us ..." The first girl said.

"Tsk, someone has to regret to die, right? Now that they have lost weight, I don't know if they can look down on someone." A boy in the last row said.

Qin Lang looked at Han Han's tense back and slanted the corners of his mouth. Qin, who was focusing on details, snorted disdainfully, perfectly showing the smugness of the little fat man's counterattack.

Behind him stood Ye Qian, and at the end stood Chen Ziyu. The three of them were the tallest in their class, and they were at the back of the class row.

In front of him were Wang Hao and the two of them. They were so hot that their tongues were sticking out. Looking back, their boss was refreshing and very refreshing, as if they were not basking in the same sun. Looking back, Ye Qian and Chen Ziyu stood up straight like their boss, either cold or elegant, and the word "hot" could not be found on them.

How can handsome people be so resistant to heat? So unscientific, what the hell!

"What are you looking at!" Qin Lang growled impatiently, "Don't know Lao Tzu for a summer vacation?"

"..." Wang Hao wiped his sweat, "Brother, you look more handsome when you don't talk, keep it up!"

"Fuck!" Qin Lang exploded again.

It was actually very hot, but Qin Lang held back just to pretend.

There seemed to be a muffled laughter from behind.

Qin Lang frowned and turned to look back, but Ye Qian was calm, as if the laughter did not come from this person.

When the head with dazzling blond hair turned back, the corners of Ye Qian's mouth returned to the arc just then. This person seems to easily fry his own hair, fry at a little bit now, he used to fry only to make people feel shady but now he fry's in a little cute way?

The sound of his favourability rose a few times in Qin Lang's mind again, and the corners of his mouth rose.

He reached out and took out a pack of wet wipes from his trousers pocket. Wang Hao and the two had sharp eyes and quickly grabbed a few. He took out two pieces, and without turning his head, he put his hand on his shoulder and handed it back.

The green packaging bag, with two thin slices, looked very cool. Ye Qian looked at Qin Lang for a while, but the man became impatient again, and threw his hand holding the wet towel back, as if urging the person behind him to hurry up.

Ye Qian stretched out his hand to take it, staring at the white neck of the man in front of him, which was not covered by the blue school uniform, for a while, feeling a little lost.

'I stood behind you last semester, but you pushed me away mercilessly and let me roll to the end. It is said that a person like me is not worthy to stand in front of Chen Ziyu.'

And this semester, under the scorching sun, I laugh at you and you are no longer angry, but instead gave me something.

Time is really an amazing thing, isn't it?

Finally, the ceremony was over. When everyone returned to the classroom, the air-conditioning finally rescued the group of students who seemed to have just returned from the desert.