Episode 10 - Not Part of the Plan

This was not part of the plan. When I agreed to giving Morro control of my power, I did not think he'd use it to drain Lloyd of the little energy he had left and then prevent him from regaining any more. And if I tried to stop it, Morro would leave me and go back to Lloyd, which defeats the purpose of me handing myself over in the first place. I'd sigh, if I could, because this this is fricking annoying.

Currently, Lloyd is floating in a void of dark energy behind me while Morro uses the Sword of Sanctuary to get past the tomb's test. The first one was pretty simple and I could probably have figured it out. We went through the same door we appeared from, the door that had a circle with a squiggle above it because that's what the reflection in the sword told us to do. Judging by the way each mini-man on the doors were holding the little crystal, you probably had to do a super speedy spin to reveal the correct mark or something. That's just my guess. I hope the boys can figure that much out.

The second test I have no idea how your supposed to do. It appears like your supposed to get the glowing staff from the ledge, making sure to dodge all the booby traps. But the sword told us to drop through the hole once it opened up, so that's what we did. I just hope the boys can manage to do it too . . .

The third task is an ice maze and the sword hasn't really been much help thus far. Morro keeps getting the reflections in the ice confused with the sword. For being an evil master mind, he's not very street smart.

After a while, I hear a familiar voice . . .

"Hey, guys, guess what! I get an awesome eyepatch!" That's Jay's voice. That means they figured out the first two tasks. Good. "And there's something else . . ." Then he gasps. I wonder what he saw?

"What, Jay? What's so great that you see that I clearly cannot," Cole shouts. His voice is louder than Jays; he must be closer.

Jay doesn't respond for a moment, then--

"N-nothing! Just an eyepatch." Liar.

"Found you," Morro whispers and if I controlled my own body I would shiver.

"Wait a minute, I think I see me," says Cole, excitement lacing his tone. But he's not seeing himself, he's seeing me, possessed by Morro, approaching the wall that he's on the other side of. "It's Morro! He's in the maze too!"

Morro swings the Sword of Sanctuary, shattering the ice wall and sending Cole flying in the other direction.

"He's possessed Tasha!" Jay exclaims, sprinting towards us.

"All you Ninja do is talk. Blah, blah, blah," Morro snaps, turning towards Jay and pointing the sword at his chest. "I'll stop you from talking"

Jay squeals as Morro swings, jumping out of the way and sprinting in the other direction. "He's attacking an unarmed man!"

"We're coming from you!" Kai exclaims from somewhere.

We chase Jay to a dead ended wall and swing at him. Jay ducks out of the way and we hit icicles instead, chopping them clean in half. More grow in their place. Zane jumps on my back, dragging us backwards away from Jay. Jay breaks away an icicle and attacks. Morro deflects each of his blows, but is struggling with Zane on my back.

"Zane's here, but Cole, where are you!" Jay shouts.

"I don't really know, but I'm coming!" Cole shouts from somewhere close by. Suddenly, he slides though a wall and barrels into my legs, knocking me over. "Huh, why didn't I do that sooner?"

I can feel Morro's anger rushing through my veins. It hurts in the way that your stomach does when somebody's ticking you too hard and you're laughing too long. He swings at Cole, who ducks out of the way just in time. Again, we break icicles and more grow in it's place.