Arctic dies, again (🫀💀💔🗯)

"Go on, tell them!" Darkstalker hissed at his father. "Tell them all of your sins, sing your wrong doings and misfortune to them!"

Arctic flinched. He turned back to the crowd, his mouth quivering as though he was trying to resist.

"I was the one who told the IceWings about the barrier," Arctic confessed. "I told them that it would kill them."

The crowd gasped as quiet murmurs spread through like wildfire. Some dragons booed and roared at the traitor, spewing mean-spirited words.

"Do you all understand?" Darkstalker asked. "This dragon, this parasite, has brought with him the destruction of our Kingdom! Our dragonets, our homes, our future, it was ROBBED by this one dragon-"

"I didn't want to cause all of this!" Arctic snarled. "Do you really think I wanted to drag all of you into some war? NO! I just-"

"Silence!" Darkstalker snapped back at his father, who instantly closed his mouth. "This dragon is a liar, he always has been! He started this war for selfish reasons and has refused to end it to watch all of you suffer."

Darkstalker paced around the stage, continuing his speech. "And what has your queen done? She has done nothing but add more fuel to this fire! She sends our fellow neighbours to their deaths for no good reason!"

Snippets of conversation could be heard from the crowd, some agreeing while others were concerned if he should even be saying this.

"The IceWing Prince is the cause of our suffering, trusting him was a mistake our queen has made! He not only betrayed our tribe in secret, but was to bargain with Diamond over my sister, Whiteout."

The crowd silenced themselves, stating right at Darkstalker. "That's right, isn't it?" Darkstalker turned towards Arctic. "Betrayer of two tribes, husband to no one, and a selfish father who will give up the free will of his daughter for his own gain."

Darkstalker violently grabbed at his father's neck, raising it for the crowd to see. "Confess, tell these dragons the truth!"

Arctic sputtered. "I did, I put a spell on Whiteout so- so she would marry a IceWing noble and bring the animus gene back to the IceWings. I'd- I'd see Foeslayer again and this war would finally end, all in exchange for her life."

The crowd stood silently, staring. There were some mixed responses, some saying that Arctic could have ended the war easily, but most agreed with him.

"This animal is nothing more than a leech on our glorious tribe," Darkstalker said, throwing Arctic down again. He glanced over at Whiteout, who was pressed up against a distraught-looking Clearsight.

"We have given him food, shelter, cloth and warmth. We have given him every chance at redemption, yet he still is a traitorous beast!" Darkstalker's voice boomed like thunder while his words crackled and sparked like lightning.

Darkstalker glared back at Arctic, then back to the crowd. He grinned as he held his talons in the air. "I say we give this dragon what he deserves!"

The crowd erupted in roars, all clamoring for Arctic's punishment.

"Throw him into the barrier!"

"Let his rot in prison!"

Darkstalker watched from the stage, elevated above all of the cheering dragons. A surge of power rushed through him, overwhelming him. He felt like a king with all of the servants and peasants worshipping at his talons.

It blinded him as to what was going to happen.

"Kneel," Darkstalker said to Arctic, who instantly obeyed. The IceWing just stared blankly at the crowd.

Wings Of Fire Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें