Blister gets ded (💀🩹🫀)

Sunny stared in horror as Blister walked over to Blaze. Ever fiber of her being screamed at herself to move and help Blaze, but she was too afraid to move.

"Sister..." Blaze managed to say, wiping a bit of blood of her cheek. Blister yanked Blaze up by her cloak and almost began to choke her.

"This is what you do when your life is on the line? Give up?" Blister threw Blaze aside, causing sand to fly everywhere. "Pathetic..."

"I'm sorry..." Sunny heard Glacier mumble from beside her. She looked at the IceWing queen, staring at Blaze in acceptance. Sunny put her tail around Glacier, trying to make her feel better as she took her eyes off of the fight.

"Just get it over with." Blaze yelled. Sunny could see Blaze struggle to even lift her neck up as blood began to spill more and more into the sand.

"A easy fight for a easy throne. Too bad it took so long for me to claim it." Blister laughed to herself.

"What do you mean by 'too bad'?" Thorn said, staring to Blister coldly.

"What do I mean? I mean that this whole bloody war was a joke!" Blister chuckled. "I could've easily won 20 years ago if the snakes did what they were supposed to do."

"The snakes?" Blaze said breathlessly.

"Oh you stupid dragon, do you not understand? That fateful night you were supposed to die like our good-for-nothing mother. So was Burn. I was the one who released the snakes. I tricked mother into going into the room with all of them in it. I used my brain to try and kill all other heirs. I deserve it!" Blister yelled.

Sunny yelped as the rest of the dragons stared in shock. "You monster..." Tsunami growled from the side.

"You wouldn't understand, princess," Blister sneered at Tsunami. "Enough talk, I want my kingdom. This war has lasted long enough!" she lunged towards Blaze, claws out and ready to kill. Sunny closed her eyes, knowing that all hope was lost for Blaze; when all of a sudden...

"Hnkg!.." Blister groaned. Sunny could then hear a thud with heavy breathing off to the side. She slowly opened her eyes to see Blaze's tail beside her, piercing through the jaw of Blister.

"I... I did it..." Blaze mumbled. She stared off to the side at her sister, looking at what she did. Blood dripped from Blister's jaw and from the top of her head as the barb stabbed through the entire skull. Her black eyes somehow even more dead and souless.

Thorn hesitantly walked over to Blaze and helped get her barb unstuck from Blister, yanking it out and nearly ripping off the corpse's jaw. "Congratulations, Queen Blaze."