Jerboa II (🫀)

Sunny could... Hear something. Heavy breathing. It sounded as though something, or someone, was nearby her.

"Who's there?" she called, looking around the tower. She could hear something, shuffling towards her. She looked to the noise and saw something truly horrific.

It was pretty much indescribable. It was a blob of yellowish scales with mouths and eyes scattered across it. Claws were awkwardly coming out from different angles and what looked like a SkyWing horn was coming from its side. Blue bioluminescent scales decorated the very top, all while it wheezed and deflated and inflated with each breath. It was moving closer to Sunny by a massive beige and hairy scavenger-like arm that came from its front, dragging it across the floor slowly. A chain was wrapped around it, limiting its movement from a spike impaled in the floor.

Sunny screamed in terror. "What in the name of the three moons?!?" she yelled.

The blob of mass hissed in fear from three of its mouths as it started to shuffle away. "Too... Loud..." two of the mouths whispered, both of which produced a different voice. One was more masculine while the other more feminine.

"What are you?!" Sunny asked the thing, trying to comprehend it. It looked like a mash of all of the tribes, but into one horrific and painful looking monstrosity.

"Thing..." the creature replied out of it's third mouth, this time sounding just like Burn. "Thing doesn't like noise." it wheezed.

Sunny tried to shuffle father away from it. "Your name is Thing?"

"Have no other name..." Thing coughed from it's two mouths, four out of it's seven eyes blinking out of sync. It's scavenger arm was lying limp on the floor as if it had no bones.

"What are you?..." Sunny asked, a little more confident. Suddenly, the blob seemed to freak out as it seemed to be spazzing out, looking as though any organs in it were pushing against its scales in all directions.

"Please... Just kill me... Put me-" the blob of scales wheezed out of three of its mouths, a weird sort of liquid procured from one just above its many eyes. "Out of my misery..."

"I'm not going to kill you..." Sunny replied, trying to take pity on the monster.

"Mother hurt. Mother abandon," Thing whined through a voice on its back. "New mother won't hurt."

"Is Burn your new mother?" Sunny questioned.

The blob nodded. "Yes yes!" it said childishly in its Burn voice.