Asha is good (❤️)

"Come on Asha, we don't need us to be seen." Dune called, trying to open up the door to the cave. This part was always Asha's least favourite part of returning home, the claustrophobic space that made her feel squished together.

"I'm coming!" Asha yelled out, picking up the fallen pieces of fruit for Glory. She finally picked up the last bright yellow banana and placed it in her satchel.

"Took you long enough, you could've got us discovered." Kestrel snarled.

"I don't think we would've, we're perfectly safe here-" Webs tried to say before being cut off by Kestrel.

"Ugh, the door won't budge." Kestrel hissed.

"You need to do it like this." Webs pointing out. He slipped his talons into a small slot and wriggled it around, and then with a push managed to move the bolder.

"That's needlessly complicated." Dune notes.

"We'll get used it it, besides we've only been out a few times. Morrowseer says well I'll get adjusted." Asha perked up.

"Let's just go in." Kestrel said tiredly. All four dragons went inside of the cave to see the small hatchlings playing together. Starflight was chewing on one of the scrolls that Asha loved to read while Clay was rolling around in the dirt. Sunny was playing with Glory and Tsunami was splashing around in the canal.

"How cute..." Asha thought to herself, her heart warming.

"Starflight," Kestrel hissed. The small NightWings stared up at her, startled and scared. The poor thing looked as if he nearly had a heart attack. "You put down that scroll."

"It's fine, Kestrel," Dune sighed. "It's been a stressful day with those guards, let's take a break."

"I second that." Webs added on.

"Asha you wouldn't mind taking care of the brats, right?" Kestrel said, almost condescendingly.

"Oh, no not at all." Asha perked.

"Good." Kestrel mumbled as she walked into the Guardian's den. Asha them turned to the dragonets and chuckled to herself.

"Bimble scol..." Starflight babbled to himself.

"It's okay dear," Asha comforted, pulling him closer. "I can tell you all a story if you'd like." She continued as she picked up the half-chewed scroll.

"Nyesh snobry." Sunny chirped as she waddled over. Tsunami seemed to be irritated by her sister leaving her, scowling.

"Tsunami?" Asha called. Tsunami's big ears perked up as she looked to the MudWing. "It's story time."

"Snorby!" Clay said excitedly, running over to Asha with Glory following soon after.

"Everybody is settled?" Asha asked. "Now then, this is the story of a little MudWing dragonet who grew up to be the bravest one of them all..." She began as she started to recall hearing the same story told to her from her own Bigwing. Everything was right with the world as she told her new children tales and stories of peace and friendship. Everything was perfect...