PULSE

ANGELOS POV:

" WE NEED TO FIND WHERE THE FUCK SHE IS AT!!!" I say to my men as I take my gun and shoot the wall over and over again

" Angelo calm down and we will find her." Says Giovanni, as he's with his family sitting and all trying to hack her phone or anything to find her.

" what the fuck you mean clam down, you don't understand her." I say the last part in a whisper, god I just want to find her.

" when I went out, next to her car  I put a tracker, and the reason why i didn't follow her was because it takes a minute to work." He says all calmly and shit.

I go up to him and pull him by his collar and go to punch him, but am stopped by his dad.

" fucking Angelo get the fuck off of my son!" He says all deadly and shit.

I leave him cause these bitches annoying as shit, I go and walk around my office, where the fuck are you my love??

I know that she does think of me the same way as I think of her, what happened to her though?

Was what her fath- well he's not really her father, but did what he say be true? he said that her mom died and it was her fau- wait shit!

" WE NEED TO FUCKING FIND HER NOW, IF YOU ALL DONT I WILL FUCKING KILL EVEN SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!" I say as I take one of my guards and take my gun and shoot him right in his head.

I go to kill everyone in front of me, but then I see that asshat Loren or was it lorenze, I honestly don't give a fuck what his fucking name is.

" why the fuck are you here?" I say with fire in my eyes as I look at him, and remember People saying something about him and my Aurora being together.

Fucking bitch watch what I would do to you if I find out that's true, I think to myself.

" I FOUND MY SISTER I FOUND HER!" Says Matteo as he gets up first to run out the wear house.

" IM GOING YALL STAY HERE!" I say loudly as I go to my car.

" THE FUCK YOU MEAN WE AREN'T GOING, THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Says Matteo as he runs up to his car as well so
Everyone of us gets in our cars and speeds to what I'm guessing is Auroras penthouse.

We get there in about half an hour, we all get out our cars and run to her penthouse.

I go to open the door but I can't cause of the passcode that's locking it.

" FUCK, I can't open it, it has a passcode." I say angrily.

I go back a bit and lift my leg a bit and hit the door straight at the door nob/passcode screen, and it finally opened after 2 times of doing so.

I walk in first and all the others are behind me, we all look around her penthouse that's nicely decorated in her favorite colors.

We all go and look around her penthouse and nothing!

" where the fuck could she be?" Says ace as he walks around the penthouse.

Where the hell didn't we go look at?

Kitchen, yes!
Laundry room, yes!
Main bathroom, yes!
Guest room, yes!
Storage room, yes!
Pantry, yes!
Living room, yes!
Mini living room, yes!
Movie room, yes!
Indoor garage, yes!
Pool room, yes!
Her room, yes!
Her closet, yes!
Her bathroom, ye-

FUCK!

I run to her room where her bathroom is at and try, and open the door nothing! Obviously she's here!

" AURORA OPEN THE DOOR!" I say loudly and bang on the door.

Nothing, no response!

" AURORA IM COMING IN!" I say as I bang the door down.

I look in front of me to see Aurora looking lifeless on the marble floor, with blood all over her and the floor.

"AURORA!" Says Giovanni

I stand in shock what the fuck happened, I look closely and see cuts on her wrist, fuck no, I thought she was done with this!

" AURORA WAKE UP!!" I say as I go down on my knees, and look at her.

Why? Why did you do that why??

I thought we were over that point, why would you do that?

I think to myself as I look up and see her brothers with tears in there eyes, oh look at those mafia men!

" WHAT THE FUCK got in to you all? Call the damn mafia hospital!" Says that bitch Loren, or oh I think it's Lorenzo but I honestly don't give a fuck!

I pick her up and take my fingers to check, her pulse.

" SHE HAS NO PULSE!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you all so much for 14k 😩✋
Tell what y'all think?
Vote and comment😘