Epilogue

2 years later:
Author's pov:

Jaanvi was sleeping peacefully  As her college is completed and she is the most happiest person in the world. But now she has to join office as abhimaan instructed her to get some experience before she officially Handle her post of a CEO  at the Mittal group of  company.

Nowadays she is sleeping a lot , eating a lot . Which made abhimaan really happy that finally she is taking care of her health but what he doesn't know is about all of her pukings. She didn't tell abhimaan thinking of the scolding she will get for neglecting her health.

He wanted her to become a writer when he came to know her little secret, but she didn't . After the day they consumated thier marriage jaanvi revealed abhimaan that the story he used to read was written by her .

He felt proud and asked her to continue or persue her career as a writer but she denied telling she used to write when she had nothing to do . The feelings she used to get while living her life and the imagination the way she wanted her life to be , she used to write that. Now she doesn't feel like writing.

He understood her and told her its ok . After all it's her choice .

As soon as she woke up she ran towards the washroom and at very same moment abhimaan entered the room . He grew worried seeing her like this and ran after her but jaanvi was quick enough to close the door.

"Jaan what happened open the door na" . He kept knocking but no response after a few minutes jaanvi came out looking all tired.

"Jaan what happened are u not feeling well" he asked concernly.

"No maan it happened quite a few times" she blurted out and instantly regreted because he was angry.

"What, this happened a few times and you didn't tell me?" He shouted.

"Maan sorry na " she said looking towards him .

Hearing the commotion thier mother came up. 

"What happened?"

"Maa look at your daughter she is not well and haven't told me yet"

She grew worried and sat near jaanvi.

"Betu what happened" .

"Nothing maa i am vomiting every morning and sleeping like khumbkaran. I feel like eating but can't , maa what is happening with me".

"When did you had your last period?"

"I am running late on my periods" she answered.

"Maa what are u asking she is sick and you are asking about her periods".

"Shut up abhi . Do one thing take her to a gynac.  "

"But why"

"Do as i say". He was confused but still nodded and her mother smiled looking at her idiot son.

They both got ready and left for the hospital. He told the doctor everything and she was smiling.  He completely lost it And said.

"Here i am worried about my wife and you are laughing. Are you sure you are doctor or you need a doctor " he was fuming with anger .

"Mr rajwansh Don't worry the  symptoms she is getting with that she might be pregnant. " The doctor said.

"Pregnant.... " His mouth was open.
Thier eyes watered. They and parents. Nothing can be as surprising as this. They are on the 9nth cloud.

Doctor confirmed that she is pregnant and congratulated them .

Abhimaan hugged jaanvi tightly.
For them this was the most beautiful news . The doctor gave them a list of do's and don'ts. He listened to it very carefully.