All his |M|

Abhimaan's pov:

We reached the penthouse and to my surprise everything was already there . Our luggage was there . This is all planned but I don't mind . I get to have ny wife all by myself. 

"You look tired jaan Change and then we will sleep ."
I just can't make her feal uncomfortable. She looked a little hesitant but she nodded .
When she back changed she looks a little sad .

"What happened jaan?" I asked cupping her  face .

She shooked her head in a no .

"Don't lie i know something did happened. Now what happened tell me ?"

She started crying. I got scared.
What happened?

"Jaan what happened , are u hurt somewhere?" I asked.

I am really concerned.

"You don't want me ?" She said more like she asked .

I don't want her what is she saying..

"Baby why are u saying like this . I want you I love you and you know that ".

"You don't want me , you don't want to make love to me ?" .

I was shocked would be an understatement. God who filled her head with these thoughts.

"Jaanvi whi said these things ?"

"In Udaipur bhabhi and all didi said that of you want me then you will make love to me on our reception night".

"Baby i do want you but i will not do anything that makes you uncomfortable . You don't know how i am controlling myself. Your kisses are making me insane. But all above i want your comfort baby . Besides we have all the time ."

"No maan i am ready i love you and i want you to have me . I want to feel complete . From a girl i want to be a women. " She said.

Aww.

"Ok but today you sleep you look tired " i said.

She sadly nodded.

We both slept in each other's arm . I do want to make love baby but not today. Today you sleep all you want but tomorrow I won't let you sleep.

I woke up and saw the time it was one in the noon . We slept for too long i guess but it's not fault weddings just tired you out. I turned to see my Angel sleeping i kissed her forehead and did my routine and moved toward the kitchen to make brunch for my lady .

I prepared a simple tost with some fruits and coffee. I woke her up and feed her and had my breakfast.

"Jaan i need to go to the office it's an emergency." I said

She nodded i kissed her forehead and went office in casual since ot shouldn't take much time and I didn't have any formals here.

I guess i was wrong because it took too long and jaanvi is alone .

Shit.  I hurried back to the penthouse. I opened the door with the spare key and to my surprise she wasn't in the living room I moved towards our bedroom and the lights were off . I on the lights while calling her name and i was surprised. The room was beautifully decorated.

And there she stood in a peach colored night dress looking sexy .

" Please switch off the light maan " she said .

" Jaanvi.."

" Please maan ."

He moved towards her . " What happened to my bold kitten who was all ready to attack me " he joked . She couldn't take it , she was hell nervous and hid her face in his chest.

He laughed . She was looking hell sexy .

" you are looking beautiful ."

She blushed .

"We dont have to do this if you are not comfortable "

" Maan I did this because I want to . an I am comfortable very comfortable "

" Someone is despareate "

" MAAN...."

" I love you.."

" I love you too ..."

Mature scene ahead.  If you are not comfortable kindly skip the rest of the chapter. 🔞

And the next thing she knew was she was being kissed hungrily . She moaned . His kiss displayed her love and passion for her . His hand roamed inside the robe giving her tingling sensation . He removed her robe since he felt like it was being a trouble . even her lingerie was soon gone leaving her only in her panty .

she felt shy and tried to cover but he held her hand .

" Dont cover whats mine ."

He started playing with her b**bs giving each one the same love and care . He bit hard in between her clevage which make her hissed but he was quivk in soothing her with his kisses .

He planted open mouth kisses on her neck which made her moan his name . He was loving it too much . His name from her mouth it was making him hard down there . He again kissed and laid her on the bed hovering over her . He took of his shirt . She blushed looking at his hlf naked body . His eyes met hers .

" ITS all yours baby , dont worry ."

" Are ..you sure ?" he asked for one last time .

" I am..... maan make me yours . "

he kept kissing her assets . After giving some attention to her breast he moved down and looked at her p**sy which was asking for his attention being wet in . He started playing with her clit with his tounge which gave her a new type of sensation in her stomach .

When he felt her relax he inserted his figer inside which make her shiver . he started thrusting his finger inside her . Fer first orgasm . He removed his pant and she looked at it shock . It was long and thick how will it fit .

He chuckeled looking at her while she looked away embarrassed .

"Don't worry it's all yours" .

"Haww .. maan " she said and slapped his arm .

"It will pain a bit but after that only pleasure. Just look at me. "

He said and entered . Janvi held his back and shoulders. Her nails digging in his back . He stayed inside for sometime to let her adjust to his size.

After she confirmed she was okay. She started thrusting in making both get lost in the world of pleasure.

After a few minutes he lied beside her and took her in his arm .

___

Her messiest chapter is
A part of her
Magical story

_______

Huff...
I finally wrote it .
It isn't my first time writing it but still it's the most difficult one .
I hope you will like it .
Next will be epilogue which will take me some days to published.

____