Truth (2)

"Abhimaan ji I want to meet them , once . "

Abhimaan shook his head in the disagreement .

" Please Abhimaan ji I want to know why did they did this to his own brother , Why did he ruin a happy family ? , I will not be able to live unless and until I get the answer . "

Abhimaan nodded  thinking about the situation from ger side. It was too much for her to intake but still she was being strong .

So he have to be there to support his wife ..

Jaanvi pov :

When abhimaan ji told me that they killed my parents I felt num . I wanted to meet them and know why they did such act ?  why did they kill my parents? , why did they ruin 15 years of my life ? ,who gave them the right to destroy my life . But when I asked abhimaan ji he did not agree , I know he is worried about my health . But right now I can't be weak . My mumma and papa I don't even remember their faces , their features what they looked like , how much did they love , how I lived my life  nothing . I remember absolutely nothing ..

I hate myself , if that day that accident did not happen then maybe the curcumstances must have been different I wouldn't have live my life like  this , my marriage wouldn't have been forced .

The only good thing they did was to get me married to him . Although i was not happy earlier but now i am . He is the only one who brought the most harsh truth of my life . 

AAAah my head is throabing its like it will burst any moment . . . . . . .. . . . .

But I cant tell this to abhimaan otherwise he wont let me meet them and I wont get any of my answers .

:

:

:

:

He slowly made me get up from my place still in his arms  . I look towards my house one last time with a promise that I will visit it again after knowing whole truth .

Aurhor's pov:

Abhimaan made her sit inside the car and tied the seat beat around her . He came to the other side of the car sat on the driving seat took her hand in his and started driving . There was a complete silence in the car . Niether of them spoke .

god give her strength .

soon they reached their destination the police station where jaanvi will get all her answers .

" Oh hello Mr rajwansh , as you said everything is prepared ."

"Thank you so much officer . "

" Its my pleasure sir and don't worry as instructed the security team is prepared around the cell . After Mrs rajwansh meet them we will shift them to the bigger cell. "

Abhimaan nodded .

" Jaanvi lets go" .

" huh.. hmm "

He lead the way .

They were standing outside the Interrogation room .

With lots of courage she entered the room . She saw the faces she was most scared to face .

" Why? "

" Why?"

"Why , did you all did this . I thought you were my parents . why did you all did this with my parents . What did you get by doing this by taking my family away from me . All this while I have been thinking that maybe somewhere other I was wrong , maybe I would have done some mistakes that's why I am being treated like this . WHY"

"JUST WHY"

Jaanvi was broken but she still managed to say this things in between her cries.

Abhimaan looked at them with his threatening eyes . Glaring at them .

Nervously gulping
Her uncle started .

" Your family was very happy but mine wasn't . Your father was my big brother . He was always the topper . mom and dad loved both of them equally . After the completion of his studies he joined dads business and soon dad declared him the CEO .

My friends used to make fun of me that earlier I used to ask money from dad now I will ask money from my brother . Their words pinched me I joined office and changed some file which lead the company in great loss . Everyone blamed it on him since he was the CEO .

later he worked his ass off to get the company at the peak bur the accountant with whom everything was planned betrayed me and told everything to him and my dad . Dad got to know everything and become very angry . I let out all my hatered for them . He got heartbroken and told me to leave and go far away from them .

I went away . They didn't gave me a singlr penny . All this while I was trying to earn money . I got married to your aunty since she was really rich . I made her belive that I love her . Her condition was the same as mine . her sister goot married to your father. She loved him but he loved your mother .

even she wanted revenge . it was 6 years later we got to know that everything about him . He had a daughter . I wanted revenge . I braided thier driver and failed the breaks in which they were going that night to enjoy their family time . but they didn't knew that it would be there last night . And  They met with an accident and they both died .

Only you were left but the good thing is that you lost your memory . I took all the property by acting infront of my father . He showed sympathy and since no hier was left to take over the company. He had no option left but to give me the legacy of   MITTAL. CO . I was very happy i got all the things i wanted and i have no regrets.
In that way I was easily running my illegal business but this husband of yours got to know all the truth and I landed here in jail . I am just cursing myself for getting you married to him . If i wasn't that desperate that time to save my company from its downfall then you wouldn't have been married to him and today this wouldn't have happened. 

"Remember jaanvi everything is because of you . Your parents died because of you . You are the bad omen you will destroy every family you will be a part of ."

He completed his lomg speech letting out a evil laugh ..

"Shut the fuck up " Abhimaan said loudly scaring the ahit out of that man ..

jaanvi was  dawn In her own sadness . She wasn't able to breathe and started to gasp for air. Abhimaan focused turn from the cell to his wife who wasn't able to breathe.

He held her tightly . She held his shirt in her fist gasping for air .

" Jaanvi Jaanvi breathe " .

_____

Everytime someone gives up on you

I hope you hold

Onto yourself  even tighter...

______

Hey everyone,,

I hope you liked the chapter .
Everyone was asking for an early update so here it is ..

___