Truth (1)

Note: we have crossed 1k reads and 100 votes.  I couldn't believe it . 🥺
This is a thing beyond my imagination.🤧
Thank you so much everyone❤️

Enjoy!

Authors pov:

Abhimaan went to the room to see her sitting on the bed in her deep thought .

" Jaan what are you thinking so deeply "

" Nothing abhimaan ji "

" Mujhse jhoot bologi , "

She kept looking on her thighs .

" Hey , what happened jaan "

" I am just really happy Abhimaan ji . I never imagined this life ever in my life . I thought that my life will never get better even after having my parents I felt like an orphan . Just because of you I am getting this much happiness . I got mumma , papa , avni . I cant have enough words . "

" Haye meri jaan , bass itni si baat . listen to me very carefully jaan this all are the things that you deserve . You deserves happiness ,you got all the sadness in your life because all this while I was not with you but now you will get all the happiness . Toh aaj ke baad ye kabhi maat kehna . ok "

Jaanvi nodded like a child .

" Chalo lets go your surprise is waiting for you . "

" Abhimaan ji batayi na kya surprise hain "

" Agar surprise batadiya toh surprise ka matlab kya hua , Lets go "

He held her hand in his and moved towards the living room .

" Mom we will be back " Abhimaan said moving out of the house .

Abhimaan opened the door for his lady like a gentleman .

Jaanvi made herself comfortable .

" Abhimaan ji ye toh batayien jaa kaha rahein hain "

" Patience meri jaan patience "

Jaanvi sat their with a humph and pouted .

Abhimaan chuckeled looking at his childish wife .

After a while jaanvi got shocked to see the route which abhimaan was taking . She shivered which didn't go unnoticed by Abhimaan .

'' Abhimaan jj why are we going in that route , please lets go back home I want to go back home . "

" Jaan , relax "

Abhimaan stopped the car .

Jaanvi was breathing heavily .

" jaan look at me . Breathe . Breathe in breathe out ." After a few minute hher breathing became normal . " jaanvi look at me ,Do you trust me "

Jaanvi looked at him with amusement in her eyes . She nodded .

" Then you know that I will never do something that will husrt you , trust me I will make everything fine . from today our life will be filled of happiness and I promised that . " Abhimaaan said all this while looking straight in her eyes .

He started the car . All this while he never left her hand out of his hold and she was clutching on it like he would disappear any moment if he left . Abhimaan chuckeled looking at their intervined hands but deep down he was scared of her reaction of knowing the truth . He couldn't delay the truth to the her as it will never let her at peace .

Soon the car came at halt and avni stood in front of her worst nightmare her own house . Home are supposed to be a safe place , ones hiding place . but that place in jaanvis life held different meaning .