Her breakdown; His tension

Abhimaan's pov:.

I headed towards my office after completing my breakfast.
My thoughts about my wife were broken by my phone.

"Yeah i am coming".

With that said i left towards my office.

Time skipped and it was the afternoon.

My assistant entered the room.

"Sir you have a meeting with Mr Roy in an hour".

" Ok, send me the file".

He was standing there looking at me like i am some ghost.

"What".

"S..ir the file is with you" he suttered.

" With me "

"Yes sir".

"Oh i might have taken it home , i will be back before the meeting".

With that I left.

I really have to do something with my mind. Its just non stop thinking about jaanvi. Because of that i have forgotten my file . I have never been this irresponsible.

"Its ok you can you are just 23. People do tend to do mistakes its nothing new"  my mind for the first time instead of Mocking me is supporting me . That's something new .

"Even this change is because of jaanvi ".

I parked my car and entered the house. Surprisingly the door was open. This girl she is so irresponsible. How can she leave the door open . Aaj kal zamana kitna kharab hain koi aur ghus jata toh.
I was in a fool mood to lecture her but stopped when i heard her sobbing.

"Main jannti hu avu but kaise . I am scared i am scared that just like on everybody's life i am unwanted i will be unwanted even in his life which I don't want to . After many years avu i have got a family i have gotten someone who i can call mine . Mumma , papa , you , adi and maan . I don't want life to show me that they are not mine . I hate myself avu i hate myself for being weak but i just can't. It stings me to the core when my own parents doesn't want, when they treated me like shit , when they don't give a damn about whether i live or die , when they treat my like i was never thier own child. Everyone looks at the family thinking how great it would be living in that lifestyle. But only i know how worst it is to live in that lifestyle. You know they even married me to abhimaan to get rid of me . Am i that bad avu even abhimaan thinks me of a burden even he thinks that my parents just tied me around him jaise bail ke gale mein ghanti bhand dete hain na waise."

I was numb standing there. Her words literally stinged my heart.
She was going through so much in her life but still she managed to keep smiling and I told her the things which i never ment. And her parents I can't even believe how they treated her

"No jaanu how can you say this . You are really good. You are my jaan and that's the reason i call you my jaan . And about your parents let them be they don't care about you then let them not we are here na . ". Avni said .

What she knew am i the only one who didn't knew.
"Have you ever made comfortable enough for her to share these things to you". My inner shelf said.
Right.

I left From the there and drove my car. All this while i only thought of one girl and that was jaanvi .

My assistant called me asking about the file. Then I realised that I didn't get the file from home .
I told him to postpone the meeting.

I have to find the reason of her tears.

Without wasting anytime I called my personal investigator and asked him to get my all information about jaanvi.

Even after reaching office i was busy thinking about her .
I didn't even realised that it was really late.

I looked at the time it was 12:30 at night

I sighed and left my office.
She will be up till now and i know she must have not had the dinner.
I know she never eats dinner before me and always wait for me in the living room. Sometimes i really feel something for her but the very next moment i messed up everything.

Listening to my thoughts i parked my car . The lights of the living room were off .
Hmm I think she slept.

I slowly entered the house but got shocked to see her marching forward holding the candle stand. She was about to beat the hell out of me when i held her hand .
I guess she might have thought of me as some thief.

You didn't sleep yet. I asked her.

Why did you entered like a thief it's your home only.

The lights were off so I thought you slept so i entered slowly without making any noise.

But where is your car .

I parked it outside.

Strange i didn't hear it.

Yeh Sherlock Holmes khelna band ho gaya ho toh mere sawal ka jawab dogi.

I was waiting for you

He nodded.

She went.

SHe served him dinner and started going when he held her wrist making her stop on her place.

Sit

But..

Sit.

She quietly sat down.

He served her a plate.

She looked at him amused.

I am not hungry.

Her stomach growled at the very moment living her embarrassed.

Yeah i can see.

How did you know that I haven't eaten.

Itna toh jann gaya hu tumhe ki tum mere se pehle khana nahi khati.
He said.

I knew it this girl has not eaten her food.

___

"Isn't it sad ?"

"What ?"

"Sometimes the things we want to forget are also the  things that once made us the happiest"...

(✿☉。☉)