Tortured

One month later.
Jaanvi's pov:

Finally it will be weekend , no college for two days." avni sighed saying.

"Its just one month since college started and you are tired ".

"Avni you don't understand that the professor taking the extra classes just fucks up my mind".

I shooked my head .

Suddenly my phone vibrated.

I froze seeing the number it was from mom.

I picked it up.

"Hello " .i said.

"Wherever you're just come home this instant and make sure you are alone otherwise consequences will be bad ."

"Y.....e ..sss.."

"Good now come fast."

"I calmed myself and went towards avni."

"Avni i have some work related to assignment that need to be done. I needed material regarding that" .

"Ok let's go".

"No... I mean you go home i will come back after getting few things also i have to grocery shopping, it will be late".

" Yes  what happened jaanu we will go together it will be easily done."

"Nahi i mean you remember today you have to go to a place with maa ".

" Oh haan i forgot but let's first complete your work then we will go together."

"No na it will be late and maa will feel bad if you don't reach on time".

"You are right jaanu but i can't leave you alone ".

" Aree i am not alone ehen i will be done i will ask driver dada to pick ne up." Ok.

She was hesitant but still nodded.

After avni left i hailed an auto.
Wo  mujhe kyu bula rahe hain . Sab thik toh hoga na .

I entered the living room where everyone was giving me dead glare. Mom's eyes were red from anger.

Authors pov:

"Wh..at hap...pe..ned wh..y are you loo..king li...ke this at me ?".

"Let me tell you what did you do " her mother said.

She came near her and held her hair in her tight fist making jaanvi hissed in pain.

"Ahhh maa "

"Why is it paining?  . How dare you say things to my daughter ? After Meeting that Avni you have grown wings . What do you think of yourself don't forget that abhimaan married you against his own will . He will never accept you. "

Then jaanvi recalled what happened.

Flashback:

Jaanvi and avni where in a cafe .
Jaanvi was carrying the drink towards the table when she bumped into someone making the drinks fall on the other one.