Maa

"Maa come na " jaanvi said.

Abhimaan mother came inside and hugged jaanvi.

They both remained silent for sometime.

Ma..

"Matt bol mujhe maa. Tu mujhe maa mante bhi hain ya phir sirf bolne ke bolti hain . Ek maa ko apne bache ke har dukh se wakif hona chaiye . Usse uske kushi ka karan pata na ho but usse uske dukh ka karan humesha pata hona chahiye. Usse pata hona chahiye ke uske bacche ko kya chiz taklif de rahi hain . Kaise maa hu main" ( don't call me your mother . Do u even consider me as your mother or just say it for the sake of saying . What type of a mother i was ? I didn't even knew my child suffering?)

"Nahi maa , aap toh sab se achi maa ho aap toh woh maa jiake liye main Bachpan se tadap rahi thi  par mujhe kabhi naseeb nahi hua . Iss ghar main aane ke baad apse milne ke baad mujhe pata chala ke maa kaise hoti hain , maa ke care kaise hoti hain  , maa ka pyaar kaise hota hain.
Jaab bhi meri maa di ko pyaar karti thi tab tab mujhe jelousy hoti thi ki kya main itni buri hu ki mere naseeb meri maa ka bhi pyaar nahi." (No , don't say like that, you are the worlds best mom . The love and the care i was starving for since birth you completed that . I didn't even knew what it was to have a mother but you took care of me . I was always jelous of kids around me as they had parents to love but i didn't have thier love . Was i so bad?)

"Nahi meri bacche aise nahi sochte.  Woh log toh pagal the unke pass heera tha magar wo koele ko heameat dete rahe . Acha hua maine teri shaddi abhimaan se huye warna mujhe kabhi itni pyaari beti milti hi nahi.  "

( No my child don't talk like this . They all were mad . They had a diamond but they didn't care . It was good that i got you married to abhimaan)

Hee mother cooed her in her arms like a baby .

"Aapko pata hain maa wo log muje khaane bhi nahi dete the . Aapko pata waha mujhe koi pyaar nahi karta tha .
Maine aisa kya kiya maa jo wo log mujhse itni nafrat karte hain" jaanvi kept on complaining her like a baby complaining to her mother .
(You know they didn't even feed me food. You know they didn't even loved me . What did i do maa that they hated me so much?)

Her mother couldn't stop thinking about the Pain that she has to go through at such a young age .

Abhimaan standing at the corner thinking about all that jaanvi has to go through. His blood boiled thinking about that but on the other hand he was happy to see her sharing emotions with her mother.

"Now let's have breakfast".

They both went in the dining room and Aparna (abhimaan's mother)
Started feeding her like a baby.

Jaanvi was very happy for the first time she was feeling motherly love.
Although after marriage she never thought that they treated her bad but she didn't get to spend time with her.
Her smile was plastered on her face.

After breakfast jaanvi went upstairs to freshen up.

They all sat in the living room thinking what to do next.

"Mom please control karo itna maat roo" avni said.

"How do i control? They tortured her so much . Bloody monsters . My poor child how did she survived." Aparna said.

There was a moment silence in the room which was broken by avni's words.

"Jaanvi's  birthday is coming after two days , and i am sure just like every year she wouldn't even remember her birthday"

Both looked at her confusingly.

"Yes mom she doesn't even remember her birthday".

I think we should do something to make it memorable just among us.

Aparna turned ger head towards abhimaan. 

"Abhi i know that i forced you to get married to jaanvi  . But what i am seeing right now was never seen by you  . You are worried for her , you care for her. Your feeling   that whoever have hurt jaanvi you just want to rip out thier head. Sort out the inner battel inside you . Don't ever hurt her beta . She is an angel .
We can see everything in your eyes but you have to sort out what you feel for her.

Make her feel loved not sympathetic.
Usse sympathy ki nahi pyaar ki zarurat hai.   Har ladki ka ye sapna hita hain ki usse ek pyar karne wala pati mile fir chaiye uske shaddi 17 mein hu ya 30 mein. (Every girl dream is to get married to someone who will love her be she got married in the age of 17 or 30.)

I know even i got married at the age of 17 . That time your father had nothing but with the support of love he built the business empire . Treat her the way your heart wants to be with her.

Life is unpredictable. Usne tum dono ko milaye toh kuch soch shamajh ke hi milayae hoga . Cherish her uske jaise saaf dil ke ladki maine kabhi nahi dekhe. Itna hone je baad she is thinking that maybe somewhere she must have done some mistakes that that they were treating her like that.''

Abhimaan was listening all this very carefully. His heart was beating really hard. Just the thought of being in love made his heart go wild.

______________________________________

Dedicated to all the mother's.

Love u..

"Maa"

Meri zindagi mein ek bhi gham
Na hota,
Agar kismat likhne ka haq
Meri MAA ko mila hota...️❤️

❤️❤️