Sick

Abhimaan became happy thinking that she ready to give them a chance .

they both entered their room which they will share from now on which was initially Abhimaan's room but from now on that will be thier room.

" you change in washroom I will change in closet. "

Jaanvi nodded and took her clothes to change .

Jaanvi was trying to control her insane heartbeats which was going crazy when she was near abhimaan . She was happy thinking that Abhimaan was giving the relationship a chance .

She came out wearing her Night dress only to see abhimaan making faces and her mother standing there with a aura .

" Jaanvi beta drink this . "

" What is this maa "

" Khada , drink this and you will not catch cold . "Her mother said handing her the glass .

Jaanvi and Abhimaan shared each other a look . he took a sip and yelled

" Maa its too bitter . "

She held his ear .

" Aaaa...aaa" he winced in pain.

" Acha beta then what does your black coffee taste like HONEY . She  said in the most sarcastic way .

" Now stop making face s. "

Suddenly someone started shouting downstair calling her .

Jaanvi and abhimaan shard a look and eyed the flower vase on the table .

" Coming " she said moving outside .

Ahimaan took both of their glasses and dumped it in the vase and started like they drank it .

" good bacha's mera , you both drank it . "

Both nodded .

As soon as mom left the room they both sighed and stated laughing at each other .

" you take the bed I will take the coutch"

" coutch kyu aapko back pain ho jayega aur waise bhi ye bed itna bada hain ki isme 3 log aaram se soh sakte hain. I am too small to take the whole bed. "

" Are you sure "

" very sure . "

Abhimaan nodded .

they both slept ob their sudes.

" good night"

" good night"

But sleep was far away from both eyes . Jaanvi wasnot able to contain her hearts beaside abhimaan . She still was thinking of her nightmares.

soon sleep consumed both of them .

AT MIDNGHT:

abhimaan woke up hearing some sound . he turned towards jaanvi and saw her shivering . He knew that she was having nightmare. he scooted beside her and got her under his arms . He cooed her and whispered some soothing words after 15 minutes he could feel her muscle relaxed .

They both remained in the same position until morning.

MORNING:

Jaanvi was snuggled up against Abhimaan's chest, while he was holding her firm in his arms. I t was already morning, the sun was shinning brightly ready to disturb the sleep of the peaceful sleeping of couple . Jaanvi was squirming in sleep , her eyes opened because of the bright light . She tried moving but was pulled towards something hard .