She is my wife

The story crossed 100 reads . I am so happy i can't express it . Thank you so much guys. I didn't expected it to be so soon . It really means a lot.

..

"Jaanu classes kab se start ho rahe hain " avni asked.

" In two weeks".

"Wow i am so excited we both will be studying together just like old times."
Avni said chirping like a bird.

"Jaanu what happened how did you landed here , didn't asked you in the morning because i didn't wanted to spoil your mood but now I want to know and sab kuch sach sach no lie".

" Avni .. everything was going as it is  they cut my studies after i passed my twelve. I used to stay in my room all the time they didn't allowed me to go outside. I felt lonely but it was not new for me because that os something i have felt my whole life. One day they just informed me that i have to get married, i protested but all this went in waste . I didn't even knew the name of the person i was going to marry. I couldn't even run away because running away from that situation would have brought shame on my family".

"Are you for serious, they did so much to you but you was still thinking about thier reputation, they should be happy that they have such gem of a daughter bit they never cared."

" I felt really bad i didn't know what was written in my faith but still i accepted it ."

" Did you tell bhai everything"

"What thing? "

" The thing that your parents have been doing to you since past so many years, the fact that you were forced".

" No avni he doesn't anything and to be Honest i didn't even want him to know about my past . I don't want any kind of sympathy. He didn't even like to see my face for him i am just a burden" i said trying to be strong.

'You know you don't have to strong infront of me , cry i am here no one will see."

Avni hugged her and She broke down.

" Why does this happen to me avni why am i always a burden to everyone. Am i that bad to deserve love . Even he hates me . My whole family hated me my whole life . I don't even know the reason till now . Everyday i wake up with a new hope but as the day passed by
my hope shattered. I don't matter in anyone's life"

" No jaanu you are very good every parent will be lucky to get a daughter like you , they were a idiot to not cherish a daughter like you . Who says that you don't matter in anyone's life you Matter in my life and soon you will even matter in my bhai's life . "

They both hugged each other.

"Acha let's go shopping today." Avni told her while entering her room.

" Why i don't want anything i already have many clothes maa got all before i sifted to this house".

" Yah , i saw your wardrobe it's just filled with Indian dresses and we are going to college koi maata ki jot main nahi , i will dress you up like a hot babe . Every eyes will be on you ."

" What are you mad ?. No i will not go anywhere"

"Jaanu please" she pleaded her showing her puppy eye's.

Now who can resist those puppy eyes.

"Fine you win" i said sighing in defeat.

"Yehh now go and change."