My Secret.

Can life get any more dramatic than this.
Today was supposed to be one of the most happiest day of a girl life , but this day turns out to be my worst nightmare.

Bhagwan ji why do you do this to me.
I accepted my fate and got married
I thought maybe something can happen from now on but no i was so wrong. I forgot that i have no right to be happy .
But i guess i have one reason to be happy today.

Today virat kohli praised my writing. He mentioned me on his social media account. He said that he love my writing and how he feel that this is the best he ever read.
I am on cloud 9
Though this isn't the first time any celebrity has Praised my work
But it feels different when your favourite does.

Umm.. you all must be confused right.
Let me explain.

I am writer. An unknown writer. No one knows anything about me except my name . I have digitally recieved many rewards  as i don't have to show my face.

I am the famous JM1201.
Many people complimented my writing and i am glad they enjoy reading it.

Its just my way to keep myself busy and distracted , a second way to express my heart. No one knows about it. Not even my parents. Except my diary obviously .    There's no reason for me to tell them if i tell them then I know that they will not allow to continue my writing or they will give my credits to there precious daughter.
So i thought it was better to hide with them. At leat i should have obe thing dear to me in this life.

I woke up looked around the room . It was a decent room . Atleast i have some clothes to wear that  i can call mine. Unlike in that house where i had to wear the clothes that didi didn't wanted anymore or were too old for her.

 Unlike in that house where i had to wear the clothes that didi didn't wanted anymore or were too old for her

I realised that i have slept in my bridal wear . I sat infront of the dressing table and started removing my jewelry and accessories.
There were a dozen of pins and hair clips holding my hair . Which honestly exhausted me to a great extent.
I wondered What felt heavy on my head throughout the wedding.
Now i know the reason it was because of these hairpins.
Ahh..
My poor head has to go through so much torture.

I took a bath and git ready looking like a newly wed . I looked myself in the mirror and realised that i didn't applied any sindoor but sindoor was nowhere to be found. Then i got an idea . I took a lipstick from my bag which thank god was red . I applied it as a sindoor.
Jugadu jaanvi ..
I looked myself in the mirror with a proud smile.
I gave myself a pat on my shoulder and said
"Good job jaanvi".

__

You wanna hear a harsh truth
People leave when they find someone better.
-A/n