The arrival.

Abhimaan's pov

Only few days are left and then jaanvi will be mine . I mean she was already mine but I wanted to give her a wedding full of happiness . Because I know the previous one was forced and she wasn't able to enjoy it .

And I guess everyone has a dream of a happy marriage / wedding . And dad being dad decided that since Udaipur was were  our full family resides why not get married in Udaipur palace . Few weeks earlier we registered our marriage . There are many people who gets married in a traditional marriage but doesn't register them .
I didn't wanted to be one of them so i registered it.   And my god she was looking so beautiful in that red saree .

I am ready to die just imagine if she was looking so ravishing in that saree then just imagine her in bridal lehenga . Ufff......

Exactly as rehaan said :" bhai tera toh katal ho jayega shaddi wale din bach kar rahiyo ."

well he was right .

Now we all are siting in our private jet flying to Udaipur . Thank god the palace had no booking otherwise we would have to choose a different place and I saw the happiness on jaanvi's face when avni showed her the photos . She was super excited . I wish her parents ere here to see their daughter happiness .

I turned my face towards her .

"Jaan are you sleepy"

"Nahi maan excitement ki wajah se neend hi nahi aarahi" . I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep for some time because coming days are going to be more tiring for you."
Suddenly her expression changed into a frown upon realising something she said.

"Haww i forgot about my college. I haven't submitted my leave " .

"Don't worry baby your husband is here na i already did . "

"After marriage i have to focus on my studies  or else i will not be able to pass only".

"Don't worry I know you will do it and not just pass but you will top " .

"Itna bharosa".

"Bilkul, now sleep "

Author's pov

Jaanvi nodded and rested her forehead on his shoulder and soon drifted in deep slumber.

Abhimaan smiled and placed a kiss on her crown and drifted to sleep.
They were sleeping without any tension unaware of their naughty sister and friend who had already captured the beautiful moments and was in a full mood to tease them .

Abhimaan's sleep was disturb by the pilot announcement.
He woke jaanvi up as it was time to land .

"Jaan wake up we are Landing soon ".

__

They came out of airport and saw a line of security with a lot of cars where waiting for them. Their security head john came and greeted Abhimaan and also informed that the arrangement regarding their securities are done .

Abhimaan nodded and moved towards the car with jaanvi's hand in his.

The journey  between  airport and the palace with abhimaan romancing and kissing his wife and jaanvi's  blushing. This was the first time jaanvi was out of delhi . She always wanted to travel but never did.

They reached the palace and Jaanvi was awestruck looking at its beauty.

"Wow maan this is so beautiful"

" Yes it is but not more than you "

Jaanvi hit his shoulder.

"Wow this is so beautiful". A voice came from behind. They turned and saw the full family standing there. 
And those words were spoken by Avni.