The wedding (part-4)

Abhimaan's pov:.

Finally we are married. I made her mine . Right now we are sitting in our private jet all ready to reach delhi . Everyone is tired and sleepy . We changed our wedding attire got freshen up . My jaan looks really tired . This wedding has taken a toll on her . Her face looks pale but still it has a glow . My baby . I kissed her forehead and let sleep consume me .

Soon our flight landed and as expected the airport was filled with media but nothing that my security team wasn't able to take care of. After we reached home mom did her grehpravesh and we did some rasam .

She was looking so ravishing in her red saree

She was looking so ravishing in her red saree . We together won the rasam actually she did but she gave me the credit. While finding the rings i wasn't able to but she instead of taking it out slide in my hand . She told me through her eyes to take it out but i didn't instead i held her hand and took it out together.

Everyone hooted and little kitten blushed. The red saree with her red blush is killing me .

 The red saree with her red blush is killing me

Mom informed that today is reception . After today all the rasam will be over . Reception is the last  after that we can finally relax.  No one allowed us to stay together. Attyachari people.

Uhh uhh i miss my baby.

Avni took her to our room and threw me out like i was some tissue paper saying " bhai you go get ready somewhere else we have to get ready your bride '.

Sighing i moved to a guest room and clothes were already there. Sab ki sochi shamji shajish hain ye .

Since reception has time i decided to finish some work . But it didn't last long since my mother India inturrepted me and scolded me badly .

I got ready. The reception was taking place in a venue near my penthouse.
We decided not to keep it in the house as it will be a lot of work and already everyone is hell tired due to the wedding.

I got ready

And moved towards our room

And moved towards our room . I knocked on the door and the little Devil opened it .

"Wah bhai all ready. Itne besabr ki rukk bhi nahi paye apni biwi se milne ke liye. " I glared hard .

"Acha ghuro maat ready ho gayi apki biwi but usse pehle riswat lagegi " .

Oh god she is making me go bankrupt already shaddi mein mujhse kitne saare paise le chuki hain ye rasmon ke naam par .

I handed a 500 ka note and she gave me a look .

"Sorry bhai but apko jaanu toh nahi milegi. .byy "

She was about to close the door when i said" rukk meri pyari behen i was just kidding . "

Believe me i never wanted to say this but i have to see ms jaan or else i will go crazy.

I didn't have any cash so i told her i will give her afterwards to which she agreed and i finally got a glimpse of my wife. My goodness.

I stumbled but rehan held me

I stumbled but rehan held me .

Best friends

She blushed. Hayee. She held my hand and we both walked towards our car . Today the driver was driving while we were sitting on the back seat and i started my all time favourite Job ..of looking at her .

Believe me ye business ss tih sirf pett bharta hain but meri ye wali job se mann bhi bhar jata hain .

"Maan '' she called.

"Yes jaan " she blushed.

"Stop staring at me " .

"Why i have a licence and i am staring at my wife kisi aur ki biwi ko thidi na ghur raha hun" .

And just like that we reached.
I held her hand. There was a hell lot of media . I  know she is not used to it .
I directly went inside.  A lot of big names were there.  Celebrities, business partners, politicians. We clicked photos with everyone .

After all the things was over maa told to stay few days in penthouse as it is near the venue. I and jaanvi tried denieing but whom am i kidding she is my mother .  She simply told us that we need some alone time .

I nodded and drove towards the penthouse.

___

Surprise !!!

Double update.

I hope you all liked this chapter.