I am so happy

I entered the room and sat on the floor and started updating my story.
Whenever i am sad or broken the story turns out to be great.

Jaanvi got up as usual did her morning routine because as usual she didn't slept the whole night .

She headed downstairs.
But as usual she was not in a happy or bubbly kind of mood which she managed to keep despite all of her problems.
There was no smile on her as usual. Her eyes were sad , they were red and swolen.

She started making breakfast.

Abhimaan came downstairs. But as usual he didn't saw her happy.
After serving him . He was nervously playing with her fingers . He noticed and asked her if she wanted to say something to which she nodded.

" Wo ..wo i .. wanna st...udy.. further" she stammered. At this she even forgot breathing.
She closed her eyes out of nervousness.

" What do you wanna study?'' he asked her.

Listening his words she opened her eyes and let out a breath.

" I haven't decided yet but i still i want to study further" she said .

" Ok . I will tell my assistant to look after the college's and admission."

" Hm thank you".

At night he came home .

" I have gotten your admission in one of the best college , here is the form fill it . The classes will start after two weeks . So be ready".

She nodded and muttered a thank you.

The next morning:

Early in the morning abhimaan 's family came.
She was very happy to see abhimaan's mother who is now even her mother.

She went near them and took thier blessings. They keep thier hands on her shoulder and her father said.

" Betiyan pair nahi chuti beta unki jagah yaha hoti hain" he said pointing towards his heart.

Her eyes teared up . She NEVER got this much of love in her whole life. No body has ever said such soothing words to her. This was new yet so soothing.

Then a figure entered the hall. She was shocked or rather surprised to see that face. The face which used to be my only solace and comfort during my childhood , who stood beside and comforted me when i was broken