Innitiating conversation

Short chapter ahead;

Jaanvi pov:

After finishing my walk i looked at the time it was 7 which was still early so i decided to kill some time in library .

I came out of my Book when i saw maan . I got nervous.
I was about to leave thinking that maybe my presence will disturb him but he asked me to stay. I nodded and went back to reading.

All this while i can feel him staring at me but i just shrugged it and was reading my book. My eyes went on the wall  clock . It was 8:30 . Time to prepare breakfast. I left the room and entered the kitchen when i saw avu sitting on the kitchen counter half sleepy. Oh god how this girl will be able to get up for college.
I went near her and woke her up . Although i didn't have the heart to but still i did.

"Avu wake up you will fall sleep in your room na".

"H...a she came out of her sleepy zonw and said no jaanu i am practicing for college days. "

She replied and i chuckled.

I know what will wake her up. I took my phone and started playing BTS music. I didn't played there soft music as i know they are so comforting that she will definitely fall asleep so I played MY UNIVERSE .

I prepared coffee for her .

"Here have your coffee".

She grinned and said
"Just what i needed".

She started matching with the song vibe and i just smiled looking at her.

Soon i  finished making breakfast and placed it on table.

I brewed chamomile tea for maan as he didn't slept Last night. I don't know if he will shout at me .

By the way I don't know since when i started calling him maan just in my head and mind. Because in reality I can't even think of calling him with any name.

He came down.

Avni sat and started munching like a hungry wolf.

"Jaanvi my coffee" he asked.

"W..oo i bre..w.ed this cha.m...omile tea for you, you weren..'t able to sl...eep last n...ight na if you drink this it will help an..d will hel..p you relax and will provide you with better sleep."
I said nervously.

He nodded and started drinking

"She thinks about me so much"
Abhimaan thought

We all had our breakfast

"Jaanu let's go shopping today".

"Avu are u crazy. You had shopped just a few days ago " . I said.

This girl is really mad she goes for shopping just to buy me clothes.

"Please na i have to buy somethings"

" Yeah i know your something's, your something is to buy the whole shop for me". I Said faking my Anger.

She sheepishly smiled.

"Paakkka this time I want to biy some clothes na. I didn't even Shop when i came to India. Please pretty please".
She said giving me puppy face and guess what ot always work.

I nodded and she squeled in happines.

On the other side abhimaan was was just looking at her amusingly lost.

_

It's ok to fall down,
To get hurt,
All you have to do is get back up
And keep running..
- Kim namjoon