His emotions

Author's pov

They all left the room leaving abhimaan and jaanvi alone in the room . Abhimaan was looking everywhere except jaanvi . Jaanvi understood that he is really not what he is showing . He is not OK . She has to be with him earlier she was so confused but after what he did for her she was confirmed .

When she saw her parents in her dream , it all felt so real . For the first time in the life jaanvi was scared of dying if she would have been the od jaanvi then she would have been happy feeling that she is dead but not anymore .

Earlier she was in a living hell but now she is in living heaven . She has maa and papa like her own maa , papa . Avni and moreover Abhimaan . This is it . This was what she always wanted . Afamily her own family , her parents , A life- partner .

Abhimaan was sitting on the couch . Jaanvi called Abhimaan near her .

" Abhimaan ji "

Abhimaan head shot up .

" Haa , is it paining , your head is hurting , wait let me call the doctor . " He said panicking .

" Abhimaan ji I am fine " Jaanvi said to calm him.

She made him sit on the ebd ,

" Abhimaan ji aaye yaha baitheye . "

" No you are not well , you should rest . " Abhimaan responded plainly .

" Nahi you sit otherwise I will not take medicines . " Jaanvi argued like a child .

Sighing he sat on the bed .

She pulled him in a hug .

" Abhimaan ji I am fine , dekhiye . it's ok . " she said while caresseing his back .

" I know you were scared when I fainted . '' Abhimaan tears made their way .

Just a few seconds and he was sobbing like a baby in her arms .

" I w..a...s s..o sc...ared . I t...hought I lo..st y..ou . " he said while weeping .

It was the first time abhimaan was so vulnerable but he didn't at all felt the embarasement . Because the tought of loosing her scared him to death . The hours when she was in the ICU where the hardest time of his life .

On the other side jaanvi was feeling bad but also as he released the emotion he was going through instead of boteling up himself although he was trying hard but didn't succed.

"Abhimaan ji aapko pata hain , when i fainted na I had a dream in which i meat my mumma , papa ."

His head shot up and was looking at her.

"I got my memories back of the days when i was young when i was with my real family. " She narrated him the whole incident.

"I guess for this life my this meeting with them was enough to provide me with warmth . Aur waise bhi aab aap log toh hai hi na mere pass. "

Abhimaan hugged her instantly he couldn't even imagine what she must have been through.

There moment was disturbed by the knock on the door . They came out of the hug and Abhimaan stood up . The doctor entered .

" Hello Mr and Mrs rajwansh . how are you feeling? "

" I am fine doctor "

" Of course you should otherwise this husband of yours would have sued this hospital and i would have lost my job .

Jaanvi blushed but quickly hide it paasing a death glare to her husband who stood their with his gaze on the ground rubbing the back of his neck .

" OK Mam take care . "  Doctor Chuckled With that saying the doctor left .