The wedding (part -1)

Today it's the mehendi ceremony

Today it's the mehendi ceremony. All the guests have already arrived at the venue . Happiness is a very small word because today i am beyond happy. Everything that i never imagined are happening in my life .
I have never been this happy.

I woke up and saw Avni sleeping like a khumbkaran. Atleast she is sleeping peacefully unlike me All these days i am so habituated of sleep in maan's arm that today i wasn't able to sleep properly.  I Missed him and I missed sleeping beside him . I have got the best sleep of my life beside him .

Well now i did my morning routine and got ready in a simple kurti because mehendi function will start in the late morning and I can't carry the lehenga. I told mumma that I will wear something simple but whom am i kidding . My best friend will never allow me to wear only a plain kurti and plazo for my mehendi she wants the whole feel.

Stupid girl!

But jaise bhi hain meri hain. My best friend and i love her. She has declared everyone that she is my sister . You know what she is very shatir . After saying that she is my sister she said that all the money that goes for dulhan ke behen will go to her as she will perform all the rituals.

Shatir ladki !

"Jaanu what are you doing this early" avni said getting up from her bed.

"Early... Avni its past 9 go get ready and come . I am going mumma is calling for some puja. " I said in a ordering tone.

"What? Mom will kill me " with that saying she rushed towards the washroom.

I laughed at her behaviour and moved towards the place Where the puja will be performed.

After puja avni and i entered our room and I started getting ready.

Avni was looking towards me with a aww on her face.

"You look so pretty bhai is gonna have a hard time".

I shrugged it off by blushing.

Well usually mehendi is taken place individually but now a day's youngsters don't want to be seperately and it's no fun . So every function of us will be together. 

By the time i reached outside in the garden everyones eyes were on me but my eyes were finding my one and only.

There he is standing beside maa in all his glory looking all handsome. His gaze fixed on me.  I looked away being shy. He is ogling on me  infront of everyone.

Oh hello you are his wife. Apni biwi ko ghoorne mein kaise sharam.
My mind mocked me .

The mehendi artist Started doing its work . Abhimaan sat beside with his hand on avni and she was busy writing something on his hand.  After doing her work she showed me his hand and i smiled.

It had my name written on it with a few design. Our gaze met and he winked towards looking at me .
God today i will be turning tomato for sure .

Huff what a torture they are designing my hand & legs from past two hours .
Perks of being the bride . (Note the sarcasim) ..
I am done I can't sit more . 
I love mehendi but sitting here is pure torture.
"Mumma... "I whined like a kid.