Knowing her mental health

After having breakfast it was time for them to visit the doctor.

Abhimaan carefully asked jaanvi come with her . She looked scared.
He came near and said.

" I know i have not given you any reason to trust me yet but still i will say trust me and i promise i will never break it ."

She did what her heart said to her .

She nodded and left with him.

The car journey was silent. This whole time jaanvi was staring out of the window looking at the cloudy weather. If seems like it will rain .
Even the sky seems sad

But i like these kind of weathers.

Soon the car stopped which made her come out of her thoughts. She saw herself standing infront of the hospital.
She confusely   asked him.

"Hospital why?''.

"You will come to know".

He came near the receiption and asked something.
Jaanvi was busy looking here and there.

He held her hand and walked near a cabin.

He knocked on the cabin and Heard a faint " come in".

"Mr and Mrs rajwansh please come " the doctor said.

Jaanvi felt her stomach turning upside down as she was never addressed as mrs rajwansh.

After some talks doctor asked jaanvi to wait outside.

She frowned and looked towards abhimaan for asurence he nodded which made her move .

After she went doctor started speaking.

"Mr rajwansh . listen carefully what i am about to say and don't panic".

Abhimaan nodded.

"Our past sometimes made us strong while sometimes it makes us weak. In most of the cases people are broken from inside but pretend to strong outside as they don't want outside world to know that they are weak so that no one can take thier advantage.
Based on our past experience we sometimes judge people. I have had a lot of patience who are broken but try to strong which lead to affect thier mental and physical health.

In jaanvi's case she has lost trust in everyone. Her heart in fragile from inside but she comes out strong infront of everyone.

what I wanna say is that don't let her keep everything inside her . Try to keep her happy . Make her trust you that much that she can cry infront of you . Usually people can laugh infront of anyone but they cant cry infront of everyone.

My only advice is that don't let her cage herself. I am not giving her medicne because the real medicine would be love , your care , your sincerearity , your family's love . Make her feel that she is not UNWANTED .

I can do the treatment and give her medication but the way she will heal by getting her family's love is something no medicines can compare to .

Its absolutely fine to be broken. We all at some point of life has been broken.
But the trauma which a child goes through in thier age is not something to be neglected.

Most of us had a healthy childhood but she didn't. Her inner self is running a battle within itself.

That's all you need to do to get her out of her cage , be with her .

Mr rajwansh
Love is the best medicine.

Although people find it outdated and cliche but its true . Love has a power to even heal someone and Even break a well made person."