Preparing for a Date

Author's pov

Its been a few weeks since jaanvi has come back home from hospital. Everything in their life is going smoothly but nowadays Abhimaan seemed to be very flirty and lovable around jaanvi all because of his realisation.

Few days earlier:

Abhimaan and rehaan were sitting in Abhimaan's cabin . Rehaan had this mischievous smirk on his face .

"Abhi I want to ask you something " Rehaan asked .

" Yeah sure go ahead . "

" Do you love me ?"

Abhimaan looked at him with a wide eyes . He covered his chest with his hand as to protect his dignity .

" Idiot , I didn't meant like that "

" OH "

" I mean that do you love me as your friend  . ?"

" What type of questions you are asking rehaan ofcource I do . "

" Do you love avni ?"

Abhimaan frowned .

" Stop frowning and answer my question . ''

" If you don't have any work then please go from here don't eat my head idiot . "

" Just answer . "

" OFcourse I do . "

"Do you love your parents "

" YES "

"Can you see any one of them in any pain "

" NO "

" Do you love your employees?''

"Wait a minute i know where This is going . You don't need to use that little head of yours . I love my family, i love my life, i love my wife . "

Abhimaan was there with a grin on his face which even he didn't knew he had

" Of course you love her idiot .You love your life which is your wife .  Anyone can say that you love her by just looking at your face ."

" I agree I love her but I am sure she doesn't and what I gonna change . ''

" And how are you so sure , did you confessed that you love her or did you asked her that did she love you ."

" NO "

" Then how can you say that she dosnt love you . "

" Have you seen Bhabhi's face . She is the happiest when she is with you . The way she trust you no body does , the way you disclosed the bitter truth of her life nobody did . You did that because you couldn't see her sad and unhappy . You wanted her to know her parents . for knowing her answer you have to ask her . "

" I know but is it necessary to say that I love her loud " .

" It is. You have to say that aloud but most importantly you have to prove that with your actions. You know na action speaks louder than words. "

"Now what do i do ?"

"Aab ye bhi main hi batau" .

Abhimaan nodded like a kid .

Rehan sighed.

"Take her on a date , or a movie make her feel special. Aur shadi hone ke baad kitne baar bahar gaye ho tum log . Take her on a nice dinner , let her explore delhi . "