Riddhima looked at vansh with a hurt filled eyes .

No..no vansh ..tell me this is a prank..

She said while shaking her head and shoulder trying to wake up from her bad dream but alas its not a dream. Its a reality ..the harsh reality of her life.

See..our marriage started with an adjustment or can say a contract .i am having a contract with your company which is saying till the new project become true .we will work together. Thatswhy i didn't said anything at that time when u came to marring me .so now everything is about to get over ..lets break this unwanted relation and lets free from this burden called "marriage "..soon divorce paper will be in your hand .am working on it ....if its a mutual agreement then it will be more easy ....

Vansh finished and looked at riddhima 's eyes .just a moment ago it is filled with love ,care ,passion,desire what not now her eyes become dead ...while he saying those words which is breaking every piece of hers .....riddhima 's eye flashed the emotion which she never gave to her enemies...the emotion which can burn anyone HATRED...

Vansh u promised me...

She whispered like a prayer ...she remembered their moment how he confessed his love .how they made love ..how he promised her ..HE WILL NEVER LEAVE HER..

But now what happens to him...why is he telling all this shits..

Did i do any mistakes ?...tell me if i did anything .i will make it right ..

She asked

U didn't do anything wrong ..its just am not anymore interested in you....not only that am going to get MARRY ....the ITALIANMAFIA  leader 's daughter ..it is going to help a lot in my business.i can't take any risk in my business....i gave  importance to my business .and i can't sacrifice my power and position for a MERE GIRL LIKE YOU...I WANT SOMEONE WHO CAN STAND BESIDE ME...and all PROMISES are not to get fulfilled..u can include my promises in that ....i regret every seconds i had with you...from next time don't use VANSH...I PREFER MR.RAISNGHANIA....i hope u understand MS.SHAH...

He finished..riddhima felt numb ..she felt like she is having dizzy..he really said those words towards her ..

She can't able to belive her own ears ...

U r regretting everything hhhh..from meeting me ..appointing me as ur p.a..then marrying me ....sleeping with me....Fucking me...everything is a regret for u ..i pity u MR....VANSH.RAI.SINGHANIA..

She spatted each and every word on his face.

Honey.....

A voice tooks their attention..riddhima turned around and saw a woman who is about 6 inch almost same to vansh's height ..she is wearing a black dress barely covering her ass .her boobs were about to pop out from the cloths ..

Yes...Melisa..
She swayed her hip and hooked her arm around vansh's hand ...riddhima took  a step back then only she can see the lady's face clearly .

Riddhima is only half of that lady ...she is too short as compared to her .

Riddhima looked at her face ...she wearing heavy makeup with a dark lip colour ..wearing diamond necklace and earings ..she is looking dangerous..she is aged ... maybe same age of vansh's ma..

Is he mad or what ..

Who is this girl..is she the waitress ..look at her ..her face all red wearing  a dress which is totally opposite to the place ..here only rich people can come ...not a shorty and  begger like u..

She said eyeing riddhima disgustingly.

Begger tumhara bapp..shorty tumhara bapp ki bapp...look ms.oldy ballon whose ass and boobs is made of ballon.its ur luck u r tallet than me otherwise my hand will do kathak on ur oldy make up face...and Mr.rai singhania if u want a SUGAR MAMMA..i can arrange u a good one not this BALLOON ASS..look at her if u kiss her ur face be like Indian railway station...

She said and turned around to go...leaving a fuming

Hey...

Vansh called her

Go to hell  MR.rai singhania..fuck there..

She yelled and went from  there without glancing "THE SUGAR MAMMA AND HER BABY BOY"..

Baby see ..she insulted me...SUGAR MAMMA ..MY FOOT..

Melisa growled and stared at riddhima 's retreating figure with hatred..vansh stand there looking at the moon..

***********************

Don't hit me.....

Do vote and comment next CHAPTER after 390 +vote ..

Bye..and spare my mistakes ..

Tata