72) What Happened

In the morning, Stasia quickly kicked Kirishima out of her room and rushed to pack the rest of her things before it was time to go. She was moving around nonstop and when she finally was done she fell back on her bed. She tried to prop herself up with her hands but loudly grunted as she retracted her left hand then looked back at it. Bandages. So that wasn't a nightmare.

    "Huh," she sighed.

    She gathered her bag and headed down to the common room where her

classmates were finishing up conversations from the days earlier and beginning their goodbyes before they all left.

    Stasia made eye contact with the boys but then quickly looked away before walking over to Jirou and Shoji.

    "Hey," Shoji greeted her.

    "Hey," Stasia responded awkwardly.

    "Crazy weather last night right," Jirou asked.

    "Mm, yeah, crazy," Stasia agreed. "You excited for break?"

    "Yeah, it'll be nice to be at home with my parents again, I've been making some music lately and I want their opinion on it," Jirou explains.

    "Oh, cool."

    "Yeah, and I need a much-needed break from Gang Orca's study," Shoji added.

    "Yeah, he's- he's intense," Stasia said.

    "What about you? What are you excited about?"

    "I guess just getting to spend more time with my si-"

    "Excuse this interruption, will Bakugou Katsuki, Midoriya Izuku, Sugiyama Nastasia, and Todoroki Shoto report to the principal's office," Nezu said calmly over the speaker.

    "What for?" Jirou whispered.

    "It's probably nothing," Stasia brushed it off.

    "Now!" Nezu screamed over the intercom and the four all rush out.

    "What was that about?" Uraraka asked Kirishima.

    "Probably nothing, I mean we're about to go on break," he reasoned.

***

    "You're gonna what!" Bakugou all but screamed,

    "We are taking away your break. All four of you," Nezu repeated, smiling.

    "You're kidding," Stasia figured.

    "Of course not, nothing is funny about sneaking out past curfew, using a quirk on a staff member, and ignoring multiple take shelter warnings."

    "I feel like he left out a major part of last night," Todoroki muttered to Midoriya.

    "So what, you're just going to keep us here for a month?" Bakugou questioned.

    "Precisely, tea?" Nezu offered.

The four slowly look towards each other and in unison say, "no."