53) Training

"Okay, I guess call me if you need anything," Stasia said to Jirou and Shoji, minutes before they left for the first day of their work-study. "Sorry that I couldn't be there with you."

"It was out of your control, whatever happened." Shoji shrugged.

"What are you going to do now that you can't do work?" Jirou asked.

"Being sidelined now just means spending excessive amounts of time with Mirio."

"Is that healthy?"

"Probably not, but anyway I'm not trying to make you late so get going."

"Bye Stasia."

"Bye Sugiyama."

"Bye."

After they left, Stasia stood there motionless for thirty seconds before Stasia came out from the elevator. "Was that good?" It asked.

"Yeah pretty good, and I could actually hear what you were saying this time, I'm getting better at this cloning thing."

"Great." It said dryly.

"Oh god, is that what my voice sounds like? Ew." She rubbed her hands together to create some static, then she touched the clone on the shoulder, and then it disintegrated. She smiled, "Those bastards aren't going to know what hit them."

***

Stasia was in Gym Gamma to help Cementoss redesign everything, by destroying what he had previously created. It was good practice as now she finally had a target to use her explosion quirk on, and now Bakugou's tips could be put to use. She took a break and placed her hands on the cold cement, "Shit."

"Are you okay?" Cementoss asked.

"Yeah, my hands are getting really hot."

"You know what you should use?" Ectoplasm proposed and Stasia shook her head.

"I turn it off now and it'll just burn ten times worse the moment it goes back on."

"Not that, disperse the pain."

"Right." She closed her eyes and whispered, "One," and quickly, a clone appeared before her then the burning on her hands lessened. "Good?"

"Good." Ectoplasm nodded. "Now that there's two of you, you should be finishing twice as fast. Get back to work."

Later that night she went down to the second floor and knocked on Tokoyami's door, "Sugiyama?"

"Hey, I have a question."

"Okay."

"Does Dark Shadow naturally gain strength from darkness or does it take skill?"

"You have a quirk like mine?"

"I mean I don't have a shadow coming out of me nor does darkness help, but I do need to work on harvesting."

"Tell me more."

"Gladly."

***

Mirio and Stasia both came to class 3-A's common room with Tamaki and Nejire. "So are you guys excited?" Stasia asked.

"What for Valentine's Day?" Nejire smiled.

"No, for graduation."

"Oh, right."

"What are you planning on confessing to someone? You seem peppy."

"She's always peppy." Tamaki sighed.

"True."

"What about you?"

"Me? Hell no. Confessions are like the biggest waste of time."

"But that's how you got a boyfriend."

"I mean yeah but it's so awkward if you say no- for them, it's awkward for them, I didn't care."

"That sounds like you." Mirio laughed.

"Doesn't it?" She looked over at the clock in the corner and turned back to Mirio. "Hey shouldn't we be getting back now, I think curfew's about to hit."

"Right, I'll walk you! Bye, guys."

"Bye!"

"Bye."

The next morning Stasia sat at the table and suddenly put down her fork, "Isn't it cool how the Big Three are friends, but they're not even in the same class?"

"You are awful at subject changes." Aizawa groaned but decided to entertain it anyway. "Why, do you want friends in another class?"

"I don't know, I mean I kind of have Shinsou now but I don't know anyone in class B."

"You've had a lot going on, I'm sure you'll have time to meet them when you're a second year."

"Right."

"But aren't you friends with the Big Three? They're in another grade."

"Yeah now, but before it was just my boyfriend and his friends, so I don't really think that counts."

"That's fair. But it's good that you seem close with them now as they are about to graduate soon."

"Lemillion too?" Eri asked.

"Yes." Eri suddenly dropped her fork as well and Stasia tried not to laugh at her now learned behavior. "Do you have something to say?"

"I want to help Lemillion get his quirk back before the graduates." Eri declared and Stasia's eyes went wide.

"Hey, you know they graduate in March, right?" Stasia warned her and she nodded.

"That's why I want you to help me."

"You did say you wanted to get better at your quirk."

"And you said you wanted to get better at yours," Aizawa reminded her. "All of them." She thought for a moment, about MIrio, about how she really did need practice for every quirk, and how Eri needed this, in more ways than one.

"Sure, let's get him his quirk back."