65) Normal

"Class dismissed," Mr. Ikakun announced and everyone got out of their seats.

Stasia particularly tried to get out faster than the rest of her classmates, only to feel the hem of her jacket being tugged on. She turned back and saw Bakugou holding the fabric, before releasing it seconds later.

"Wanna hang out?" Bakugou asked.

She paused for a very long time before shrugging, "sure."

They went back to Bakugou's room where he played games on his phone while sitting on the floor, as Stasia watched from his bed with her legs crossed.

"Go right," she instructed.

"Got it," he acknowledged.

After a while, she started to yawn and asked, "hey- hey, can I-?"

"Go ahead."

She slowly laid down and her hair sprawled across his sheets. He glanced back for a second then asked, "don't- don't you usually wrap your hair up or some shit?"

"Yeah, but it's in my room," she groaned.

"I can go get it," he offered.

"No- no it's fine."

"Really, cause last time you took a nap in my room you woke up with matted hair, and then-" he stopped talking at the sound of her light snoring if you could even call it that and he set his phone down.

"I'll be back," he told her as if she could hear him, and left.

It was nice. Spending time with Bakugou, that is. Of course, she's always around him in some capacity but it had been a while since they had hung out one-on-one. It felt like she had gone back to the time before she had to deal with her parents' return, and everything surrounding it. For a moment, it felt like things were back to normal.

Across the hall, Bakugou searched through Stasia's dresser to find the lavender-colored scarf he had seen her wear once before. He found it rather quickly and started to make his way out of the room but just as his hand reached for the doorknob, he paused. Contemplating.

Stasia on the other hand wasted no time. Her eyes shot open the moment Bakugou left his room, she then got down on the floor and immediately began guessing the password to his phone. After two tries, she got in and didn't feel guilty as she took pictures of the contents of his phone with her own, as she could hear him rummaging through her things across the hall.

After a couple of minutes, Bakugou came back into the room to see Stasia seemingly still on his bed, leaning against the wall on her phone.

"You're up," he noted, tossing her the scarf.

"Yeah, it got kind of loud over there, while you were looking, it woke me up," she said.

"Really? My bad. It was almost like you were hiding it for me though," he retorted.

Maybe too on the nose but in his eyes, it was warranted, as he noticed his phone that he left in the center of the floor, was now shifted to the left.

"Funny," she muttered, faking a smile then went back to her phone, her fingers moving rapidly.

"Are you texting someone?"

"Kirishima," she answered, not looking up.

"Gross," he teased, which got a genuine laugh from her.

"Move," he ordered, and she slightly scooched over on the bed.

She sets her phone, face down and turns to him, "what do you wanna do?" she asked.

"Don't care, let's just do something."

"Okay," she sighed and got up, walking out.

He stayed on the bed until she called, "you coming?" and he got up too.

"Yeah, yeah."

See? Back to normal.