Valentine's Special

*Hi before we start just to clear somethings up this is not canon to my story line (and my storyline stops being canon after the festival arc read the update chapter for more details) this takes place a few months down the line from the current plot in the story but when it's actually February things are very different. Think of this as a preview of who how some one the dynamics will be but a major character is missing from the chapter because I wasn't trying to spoil my own story (Stasia is also a lot different in the original story line by this point). I'll try to do another special for a different holiday maybe her birthday with a different love interest if you guys want. This is a longer chapter so happy early Valentine's Day❤*

If there was one thing Stasia hated more than useless people it was Valentines day. Just like useless people the holiday was always there for no reason and did nothing to help anyone. From ages four to ten it was just any other day of the week and when the day would finally come around she wouldn't notice. It wasn't All For One let her and the other experiments celebrate anything anyways. When Aizawa adopted her he always made sure to go all out for every holiday to make up for the times when she never had the chance to enjoy them. Stasia would have the best time, he made sure of it, but when it came to Valentines day their annual daddy-daughter dates grew old quick and often she would rather just ignore the holiday all together. She had planned for this tradition to continue this year as well even after she had enrolled into UA, she figured that since she was at a hero school they wouldn't even have a second to think about celebrating this stupid holiday, and she could not have been more wrong.

    "This makes me want to throw up." Stasia says staring at the school covered in red streamers and hearts. It hurt her eyes to stare at it for too long but like a train wreck she couldn't look away.

    "Come on Sugiyama it's not that bad." Midoriya tried to look on the bright side and she simply shook her head.

    "First of all stop calling me Sugiyama, please, Secondly are we looking at the same thing? It looked like Cupid vomited on our school."

    "You said our school. That sounds like progress."

    "Oh I said our? Your, your school looks like Cupid vomited on it. I will claim this school again once someone cleans up the puke." She snarkily smiles before walking towards the entrance and he begins to chase after her.   

    "That still sounds like improvement!"

    When they walked in the class everyone was out of their seats and Iida was screaming at all of them to sit back down.

    "Mr. Aizawa will be here soon!"

    "I promise you he will not care." Stasia sighs passing him and slowly makes her way to the back of the room.

    "How can you be so sure?"

    "We're close."

    "Sounds odd but can you help?"

    "Why?"

    "The class will listen to you."

    "Why?" Most wouldn't dare to say it aloud but there was an obvious hierarchy in the class and she was on top. She had Todoroki beat by a mile long shot in being the strongest and rivaled Momo in being the smartest but in moments like these she was so naïve to an almost concerning extent. Iida had stared at her for a few seconds to see if she was joking but with no prevail.

    "Nevermind."

    "Okay then." She nods then finally takes her seat next to Todoroki who had been staring at her the whole time. "Hey."