CHAPTER 51: Epilogue.

Wedding day-

“Hey, Yeji-senpai whatd'ta say we battle it out to see who catches
Y/N-chan's bouquet?”-Somi said to Yeji.

“Oh? Then I'm giong to seriously go for the win today.”-Yeji replied.

“Then I'll catch Karina's boquet for my tiny older sister!”-Yuna joined.

“There's no point if I can't catch it myself!”-Ryujin said.

“It's very touching, isn't it?”-Winter said to Hyunseo.

Winter?”-Hyunseo called.

Who would have thought such a day would really come..”-Winter added with a smile.

****

Q:What do you find about one another?

Y/N:How's she's not honest with herself! Just like a cat!
KARINA:I don't want to say.

Q:What's a habit of one another?

Y/N:It's not a habit, but it's cute when she sneezes (lol).
KARINA:She always tries to hug me.

Q:What do you like about the one another?

Y/N:There's too many to answer.
KARINA:I'll get too excited if I say it. So, I won't.

Q:What is something one another is best at?

Y/N:She can sleep whenever, wherever!
KARINA:She's able to give her all into something.

Q:What was your impression of the other when you first met?

Y/N:I thought she was kinda creepy, but that she smelled good and is beautiful (lol).
KARINA:A foreign object.

Q:What's a memory from your first date?

Y/N:Karina ordered a spicy pasta and was sweating so much trying to eat it. That made me happy.
KARINA:I didn't know what a date was and tried my best to fulfil Y/N's ideas.

Thanks to everyone affectionately watching over the two of us, we were able to exchange our “Vows of Happiness”.

We might still be young, but we hope you'll continue to stay by our side.

****

****

📍YOO'S HOUSE

“Today went by so fast. I was so nervous and excited, but now I'm exhausted.”-Y/N said, while entering their room.

“Anyway, what are you up to, Karina?”-Y/N asked, as she sat on the bed and saw karina writing something.

“I wanted to write something about today, but I can't seem to find the right words.”-Karina replied.

“Yeah, today was incredible.”
-Y/N said, then layed on the bed.

“Hey, Karina... We're a married couple now, right?”-Y/N asked, causing Karina to look at her.

“.... I always had this strange image of marriage, that the next day your world changes, and s new chapter begins. But in reality, nothing really changes.”-Y/N said, smiling.

“That's true.”-Karina shortly said then went back on thinking what to write.

“KARINA!”-Y/N shouted, then karina look at her, only to see her extending her arm.

“I'm trying to write something at the moment. Can you save it for later?”-Karina asked, then turn around.

“Grrr.... Just when we became newly-weds too... Today's supposed to be special!”-Y/N whined.

“That is true, but is there really a need to rush? I'm not going anywhere.”-Karina replied, causing
Y/N to blush, and cover her face with her hands.

*Turn* “Y/N?”-Karina called, when she saw Y/N covering her face, and went besides Y/N.

*Pulled* “Whenever I think I'll always be with you... It just makes me so happy.”-Y/N said happily, while hugging Karina tightly.

“.... I see. I guess that's expected even more so now. We're married after all.”-Karina replied, then pulled out from the hug and look into Y/N's eyes.

Y/N pulled her into a passionate kiss, from a passionate kiss into a hot make out, Y/N was about to remove Karina's clothes when Karina stood up

“I remembered what to write.”
-Karina said, then sat on the chair and wrote something, leaving Y/N dumbfounded.

“WHAT? YOU'RE DOING IT NOW? It was just getting to the good part!”
-Y/N whined.

“I finished!”-Karina said.

“Huh? Already? What did you write?”-Y/N asked.

“Forget it. Didn't you say today is a special day?”-Karina replied, then went back on top of Y/N.

-The end.

:Thank you to everyone who read and supported this book ☺️